Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

James Blunt - Back To Bedlam ||| Rock N Roll Swindle, Pistols

I thought that was bad in the image above..my hometown a couple of years back. Now I see the US crisis, makes that seem like a paddling pool. I still hope for the people out there. It's crazy.



Does anyone care what I thought of The Rolling Stones new album?
Well to put it (james) Bluntly, I thought it was a crock of [dire straits induced nightmare] shit!
I didn't like it.
Now I remember why I didn't listen to them before in my life. Yep, it must have been because they werre shit then too. I didn't throw the album out of the metaphorical player..ie. winamp though, I stayed the distance(like they have it seems but not quite) and I would say that there are a couple or maybe three tracks I would go as far as to say I liked. Track three is pretty good. Track 5 again, not a bad song. Catchy tune and good guitars.
Then of course, without caring about the fucking tune or guitars I have to say I L-O-V-E Track 13 - Sweet Neo-Con. The lyrics, though a bit crude at times are very much in accordance with my own way of thinking on that topic.
'Sweet Neo Con why are you so wrong' - I think was how it went(I am listening to James Blunt right now and can't change the track so I may have it slightly misquoted but thats the general idea). Brilliant.
The Rolling Stones go political.
Hehe. Well at least they are on the right side of the fence that's all I can say!
+++++++++++++++

ON WITH THE MUSIC!

Todays offering is another album I found floating around the ether..

James Blunt - Back To Bedlam.

At first I was all prepared to write something along the lines of: If I have to hear that fucking 'You're Beautiful' song one more time I might just start bleeding from the fingernails..etc..etc
Now please don't get too excited or anything but I am almost ashamed of what I am about to reveal.
I like this album.
I join hands with the thousands of sheep across the planet and stand up to be counted proclaiming:
James blunt? he's fucking great!
Yes.
I said it.
I think this album is fucking excellent!
It may verge on the Leo Sayer to David gray sound now and then but you know what? It isn't important!
There is a real talent shining out through this album and this guys music makes you feel positive, relaxed, uplifted and possibly orgasmatronic. Ok fuck that last one, I made it up as a failed attempt at some humour in what is fast becoming a very biased and boring monologue.
I hate it when I like the music. It means I am stuck for something to insult..hehe.
That was a lie.

Even I like to feel happy.

This was indeed a 'find' from 'somewhere internet' and, as such, it seems to be a bit of a mixture when you open the rarfile. What I mean is that the tracks are not all the same bitrate. They go from a few 320k files to even two 96k to a couple of 128ks and the rest at 160k.
What do you want for free anyway?
What I can vouch for is that it is definitely more than good enough quality to listen to as I've been overdosing on it this afternoon to the point of weird sexual compulsion.
Dont use the MEgaUpload links no more. I have posted a great quality rip above! 320K bitrate and all from the same source, unlike the file posted here!!
If you don't know how to download from MegaUpload then you have a serious learning disability and to be honest, I am surprised you managed to work out how to get online. Don't ask me for instructions, work it out.


+++++++++++++++

Also today is another upload of


The Sex Pistols - Rock n Roll Swindle.
Get it quick because the punks don't like it to be shared -judging by the record time in which it was complained about the other day.
You know why don't you?
Fucking anarchists..they're so anarchic.

LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
4668266
grandmas_videoclips.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
4668851
grandmas_videoclips.part2.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
4669169
grandmas_videoclips.part3.rar
================
Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the Sex Pistols ... really appreciated!

9/05/2005 06:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home