Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

James Blunt - Back To Bedlam @320Kbps

James Blunt? Just 'nice'.
I am now ready to redress the situation re: my excitement about James Blunt and his album yesterday..
I concede.
I won't say he is shit as it's simply not true.
All you pricks that are jumping on the bandwagon of 'cool' and slagging him off are either unable to recognise talent, appreciate quality musicians or, are simply joining in with every other twat because you think it's the fashionable thing to do..
Yes we know: He's mainstream, he's a sappy looking high-pitched singer.
Did you know he also served in the military? Not that its truly relevant but I thought I's mention it. His last track 'No Bravery' is about that and quite morose and gives you his take on it. Mind, usually If someone is in the military it goes against them as far as I'm concerned..especially the US military but that's another story eh.

So what am I changing my opinion on?
His lyrics.
Fucking Hell!
When I hear lyrics like erm..
'I'm Brilliant' I start to wonder who the fuck this guy thinks he is.
Then I continue through the album and I find he tries to swear in some of the songs. Swearing isn't something I am against as you might have noticed but, in the context of an album like this, his style and mellow kind of music, there is no real place for a sudden 'FUCK' or 'BASTARD' to be brought in.
I mean, who DOES this guy think he is??
Also, a lot of his lyrics are very crude..almost childlike. He uses a very simple rhyming format which although Chaucer used a similar one, he pulled it off. Blunt just sounds like he doesn't have the ability to know any better.
Maybe he will get better over time.
Who knows...or cares?
Anyway, I like James Blunt but I advise you not to listen to the lyrics TOO closely. Saying that, some of them are good and a lot of them are about love lost or love in general.
Like I said before once:
James blunt? He's 'NICE'!!!

So 'nice' in fact that I decided to give you a proper link of his album today instead of that crap mixture of bitrates yesterday.
Here is a cool 320Kbps Rip of the album.

LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
4771065
holiday_snaps_2005_majorca.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
4772210
holiday_snaps_2005_majorca.part2.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
4772191
holiday_snaps_2005_majorca.part3.rar
================
================

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know he also served in the military?

erm, yeah, as an officer in the household cavalry. he felt obliged to join 'the guards' (the most exclusive old-boy club in england) cos daddy paid his harrow bills.

punk rock.

9/06/2005 01:20:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Um..thats as maybe but..
have you been to Kosovo?
I don't think ranking matters a fuck when you are faced that kind of situation..
I'm not saying he's my hero but I don't think you can just dismiss it..
Who cares who or what paid for it. I think when someone goes through a pretty tough experience then you can kind of strip away the shit in life like richer-poorer..class and any other bullshit that seperates people.
I still think his lyrics are babyish
;P

9/06/2005 02:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home