Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Bob Dylan - Chronicles v.1 [AUDIOBOOK]

Bob Dylan Has A Book!!!!!
Audio CD (November 15, 2004)
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio
Language: English
ISBN: 0743501616


So.
Finally after all these years..Bob Dylan - Who would probably be Sir Dylan if he were from the hypocritical UK!- has broken his silence and written a book..or at least the first part of one.
Is it any good?
Well even I know that the answer to a question like that is entirely subjective.
My subjective opinion is that, much to my dismay, it's fucking tedious.
He had a rather boring life!
I expected some real grit, suffering on the streets in the early days, blood guts and streetfights, bums fighting over bottles of methylated spirits, hookers and murder then finally somehow managing to get his way into music and grapple his way into the business.
Unfortunately it seems that he had it far too easy! He is a fucking wuss! He went from home, got a job, started some singing, got helped and bla bla bla bla...
...dumb-de-dum-boring ZZZzzzzzzzz.

Maybe I just think it's boring because I am:
a) Jealous?
b) In a fucking foul mood?
c) Tired of hearing about this uninspiring book?
d) A fucking genius.

I would have made that into a poll but the results may have gone to my head so I didn't bother.

Tell you what, download this and I sincerely hope you enjoy it.
For one thing it does tell you some things about him that you probably didn't realise and also Sean Penns voice suits it brilliantly.
Try to stay awake!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU USE THE NOW UPDATED Link Reconstructor Tool to make the links for you in a snap!
Get it here..
LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
4680987
hurricane_one.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
4681722
hurricane_two.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
4685021
hurricane_three.rar
================

======part 4======
[RS]
4685933
hurricane_four.rar
================
======part 5======
[RS]
4687380
hurricane_five.rar
================

======part 6======
[RS]
4688022
hurricane_six.rar
================

The great Bob dylan?
Shite!

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, do you actually realise you come across as such a tedious, arrogant prick?

unreal.

9/06/2005 03:56:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

You don't like me then?

9/06/2005 11:25:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute retort.

So how come the text of _Chronicles_ completely contradicts your assessment of Dylan's life/career/etc? How come you avoid completely the big questions (such as, Why did Dylan NOT write about Newport, the Wreck, the Comeback, the Conversion, etc) for the sake of (oh, dear, how cool) kneejerk iconoclasm?

9/06/2005 06:28:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I avoid nothing my friend. I don't really give a fuck. I offer the book for others that want to be impressed or debate the mundane content.
Is there anything else you'd like to get off your chest as this is now tedium.

9/06/2005 10:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could try using question marks at the end of questions.

How can you say that you "don't give a fuck" when your entire post is predicated on demonstrating that you do, indeed, give a roaring big one? Why not allow others to give their very own fuck in return without shutting them down with cute piffle like "You don't like me then"?

9/07/2005 02:06:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

'Why not allow others to give their very own fuck in return '
Your 'own fuck in return' was a simple slur and insult. What exactly were you hoping to ahchieve?

Hmm now I need to clarify something for you. Although you are entitled to your oinion, I meant that I don't give a fuck for that opinion.
Ok, I will admit, it may have wound me up or irritated me for half a second but to be honest you haven't made an impression on my life or changed it significantly for you to be anything more than what you are. A blot.
I also found the chronicles book very boring. I was disappointed to learn about dylans rather 'easy life' and so I said so.
I will not respond further as this is not the arena in which to have a useless, pointless internet argument. Go join AOL if thats your
thing.

9/07/2005 02:27:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I reserve the right to delete any comments from Blots who have nothing more to do than troll around having internet arguments.
This is censorship in action and it feels great!

9/08/2005 02:20:00 am  

<< Home