Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Paul McCartney - Chaos And Creation In The Backyard [2005] ||| Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better [2005]

He Has A Mullet

Most of my life I have viewed the great Sir Paul McCartney with contempt. I know I know he was in The Beatles! I also know he was that head-shaking irritating little scouse twat that had the audacity to bring out a song so repulsive it makes my hair stand on end just remembering it: The Frog chorus. For fucks sake there is no excuse for such madness. Well, except perhaps 'madness'.
Not too long ago before your very eyes on this blog, I gave him the kudos I thought he deserved after I had listened to some old and rare Beatles bootlegs. His voice was good and he brought a lot more to the band than I had ever realised in the past.
So Paul McCartney=Good Singer.
Good singer or not, he is still that irritating twat -who sang the froggy song- to me and probably always will be. You see his latest album, much anticipated by myself, is nothing short of a bunch of old ideas and the efforts of an ageing hippy who is blatantly clinging on to days gone by and trying to make a bit of cash from a product he has sold and resold so many times it sounds all too familair and insipid straight away.
I recommend you go to any charity shop and randomly select one of his old albums (which you are guaranteed to find there. Why is that?) then take it home and just play that instead.
Paul McCartney, it's a shame he was the one left to try and keep convincing the world just how talented he is or was because erm..he isn't.

Listen at your peril....

'The sound you make is MUZAK to my ears....' - John Lennon.


LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
5385990
stop_ignoring_an_oil_crisis.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
5386357
stop_ignoring_an_oil_crisis.part2.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
5389070
stop_ignoring_an_oil_crisis.part3.rar
================
================
Password: www.mp33pm.tk

Todays MP3s By:Franz Ferdinand Album: You Could Have It So Much Better[2005]
Don't get too excited. I listened to this today and to call it a disappointment is understating it somewhat.
Another band to strike off my playlist. Damn!

01 - The Fallen.mp3
02 - Do You Want To.mp3
03 - This Boy.mp3
04 - Walk Away.mp3
05 - Evil And A Heathen.mp3
06 - You're The Reason I'm Leaving.mp3
07 - Eleanor Put Your Boots On.mp3
08 - Well That Was Easy.mp3
09 - What You Meant.mp3
10 - I'm Your Villain.mp3
11 - You Could Have It So Much Better.mp3
12 - Fade Together.mp3
13 - Outsiders.mp3

Franz Ferdinand YOU SUCK!
Tags::::::

- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you insane? That album is fucking ACE.

9/23/2005 11:43:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

You have to ask?
Of course I'm insane you spaniels ear.

9/24/2005 01:26:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home