Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Camel - Camel [1973]

Someone requested Camel Albums..here is their first and a great piece of music it is.
Almost pop but still full-on prog-rock, they show their knack for crafting a tune that you find yourself singing long after its stopped...This is Camel at their very best in my opinion. Their sound is crystal clear.
Some brilliant summer driving tunes to enjoy in the sun whether you care about the band or not.
Makes me want to be a hippy.

LINK:

======part 1======
[RS]
5038622
1973_cam.rar
================
================
Password: www.mp33pm.tk

Todays MP3s By: Just go here, I cant be arsed copying links for you
http://oasis.gotdns.com/

There is a good selection of albums and tracks in there. Get it while its good. Tomorrow it will be dead...
Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks alot for this fine Camel album which I didn't have. I listened to Mirage & Rain Dances since my early days (when I was a hippie) but this one's new for me! You're maintaining a very nice blog and I'm a regular visitor, thanks again

9/13/2005 10:33:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Always like to see the comments..it gives me a clue about what people think so don't be shy.
You will be pleased then, with the albums I have lined up.....Camel and Caravan are my favourite hippy bands! Well erm..and Gong of course!

9/14/2005 09:18:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, repost Camel (1973) album....if you have more camel's albums, I will be happy... :)

6/19/2006 11:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home