Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

[1791] Mozart - Requiem















Yes, yes, I know… It’s classical music. So what ? After all, it’s All Saints’ Day so I found it appropriate to offer you an opportunity to SHOW REMORSE FOR YOUR SINS ! Downloading music aren’t you ? Hehehe…


First, a warning : listen to this heavenly proof of human intellect at your own risk ! You may feel an insurmountable urge to convert to the Catholic religion…











Right, those of you that need more, click here. All others : I hope you burn in hell !


LINKS:
======part 1======
[RS]
7065190
MyFirstDrive.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
7065221
MyFirstDrive.part2.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
7065230
MyFirstDrive.part3.rar
================
Use the OLD password !

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Blogger hitmewithit said...

Excellent Post!
This place is flying along!
I agree with you on the point of them burning in hell..
Mind you, anyone who follows -and I mean FOLLOWS- any religion deserves to burn in hell in my opinion.
I know that is a bit of a flawed theory considering I must be believing in a 'hell' for it to make sense, at which point I realise that that would make me pseudo-religious, at which point i say what a load of old bollocks I talk and shut the fuck up promptly.

11/01/2005 10:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I am not a classical music expert but Requiem (and especially some pieces/parts of it) is really moving music - one of my all-time favourites regardless of music style/type/categoty/etiquette. Nothing to do with religion.

If you ever get the chance to watch the film Les Triplettes de Belleville (and I do urge to do so, this is one very unique cartoon film - http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0286244/) watch out for Kyrie being heard during a very impressive scene.

11/02/2005 11:22:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Interesting. I shall try and find this film if I can...
Oh and I never said I was wise..
stupid maybe. Wise?
Not until I finish reading the complete works of Robert burns which I have been doing lately. Very enlightening.

11/02/2005 08:45:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I have found the film and will be releasing it exclusively here in the next week or two. It will take me a week to get it ok ;)

11/05/2005 03:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home