Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hendrix - STAGES 1&2 Paris & Stockholm


OK, ok!
Flog me with a knotted rope. Made of pleated razor-wire. Twice.
I am bad. I am lazy. I am not worthy of the term 'blogger'. Kill me.
Erm no, actually I may be lazy but the reasons for the lack of updates around here are nothing to do with laziness and all to do with bad health.
I was rather hoping the new recruits (of which there is now another come to the fold) would have posted a little something by now.
Alas. I'm sure they'll get something up soon.

So my friends, I bring you a quick post, just something I highly recommend and love. Just to tide you over until I get my finger out so to speak.
Illness is difficult right now and I do try I really do.(!)

There is a collection of Hendrix concerts from 1967,68,69,70 which contains 4 live sets(one from each year) and is called STAGES.
I am posting the first two of these for you today.
I hope you enjoy them.
Just sit back or jump in the car or have a smoke, drink, line or coffee..or just get your damn housework done to these crystalline tunes!
Unbeatable? Maybe. Hendrix always was in a class of his own.
Enjoy.
More from me soon if these damn painkillers work.
If they don't then I will post something even if it's just a suicide note....
(Yes that was sarcasm).




LINKS:

Stockholm 1967

======part 1======
[RS]
6927916
01stages_jh.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
6926349
01stages_jh.part2.rar
================


Paris 1968
======part 1======
[RS]
6929843
02stages_jh.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
6930591
02stages_jh.part2.rar
================

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hendrix!! Awesome! (hope you get to feelin' better)

10/30/2005 04:27:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

hehe glad you like it. Maybe I should have mentioned in the post that I don't have the other two parts to the 'Stages' collection.
I'm working on it...

10/31/2005 02:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, could you do me the favour and re-up this genial Hendrix Album? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.... ;-)

8/19/2006 12:05:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Erm..what, just like that? Do you a favour?
Sorry mate. you are too late. If I kept re-uploading every time one single person asks me then the site would never have any new posts!
Now if you were to offer me hard cash then of course I'd consider it...

8/19/2006 12:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home