Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Alpha Blondy - Masada ||| Alpha Blondy - Apartheid is Nazism

Still unable to write much.
Built the PC of my dreams and its up and running. Not a problem! Well, apart from some extremely boring stuff that WAS a problem(until I fixed it - genius!) ..



Hosted by Putfile.com



So here are a couple of albums from an artist I love to hear. His voice is crisp and cool.
I was sitting in a hospital bed. Facing a nine hour operation. I was a bit panicked by the prospect of the intense pain I was guaranteed to wake up to so I went to the hospital library and amazingly, they had some great cassettes there to take back to your ward. I saw Alpha Blondy, never heard of him but there were cannabis leaves on the cover or some other reference to rasta lifestyle so I took a chance. (!)
I was so glad I did. He really lifted my moods on those days after surgery when life seems like a distant dream and youy feel like an empty shell.....(if you've been there, you'll understand!) .

I can't stay to write about these albums but must say a huge thanks to Zephyr who tagged, named and uploaded these to RS for us all!
THANKS MATE!

LINKS:

Masada
======part 1======
[RS]
6076065/Masada_une.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
6081412/Masada_deux.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
6079475/Masada_trois.rar
================


NEW LINKS BELOW...FEB' 2006
Apartheid is Nazism
======part 1======
Apartheid_une
================
======part 2======
Apartheid_deux
================
======part 3======
Apartheid_trois
================

Just a few things here at home to iron out before things get a bit faster around here folks.
Although the new PC is running, I now have to juggle the Drives from this old thing, to the new one, with my new drives in there too...I want to have it with this old OS on there too so that I can choose to bootup into win98 (with all the old settings and programs I have here on this) sometimes and XP,SP2 the rest of the time. It isn't difficult but I am just short on time and energy....
Remember - COMMENTS are appreciated.
Did you like this ALPHA BLONDY?
Any more obscure reggae you think I / WE might be interested in hearing? Make a suggestion then!
Ciao!
Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

10 Comments:

Blogger hitmewithit said...

testing template...

10/18/2005 02:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post...African Reggae as different from Jamaican ;-)



Not obscure but old...
The Melodians - "Rivers of Babylon" comes to mind

With Regards

drmidnite

10/19/2005 10:47:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great share but may I get the zip password please for Alpha Blondy - Masada and the other if needed..

Thanks in advance

Lord Blak

10/23/2005 09:17:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hmm, I changed the template a little and seem to have wiped the part at the foot of every post saying:

PASSWORD IS
www.mp33pm.tk

10/27/2005 01:28:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ever heard of Majek Fashek? (http://www.majekfashek.com/)

(Googled):
African reggae star Majek Fashek (born: Majekodunmi Fasheke) attracted international attention, in 1987, when his self-penned tune, "Send Down The Rain," seemed to coax a rain storm that ended one of the worst draughts in Nigeria's history. Labled a "prophet", Fashek went on to become one of Africa's greatest reggae-influenced performers. His debut solo album, Prisoner Of Conscience, released in 1988, sold more than 200,000 copies in Nigeria alone.

Later..
Hadramie

1/12/2006 01:03:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the music you share on your blog!

You should have a listen to another reggae artist of the Ivory Coast called Tiken Jah Fakoly, he makes very good reggae and begins to bell well-known in France too

Let me know if you want me to upload one of his albums!

2/08/2006 10:56:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Took me some time getting around to this...and finding the right password for this album took a bit of time....but I always liked Blondy's message of peace and the vibe.
Reggae's great so more would be welcomed.
Couldn't get to your Music of Islam post, but I loved the ambition and hard work.
Great blog. Thanks.

3/10/2006 04:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Irie!
Thank you for leting us have acces to such a maze of quolity music, such as sweet reggae music ;)

Warez 4 eva!

Greetings from Greece/Salonica ;)


Cmg__
www.away.gr
www.bobmarley.gr soon

5/22/2006 03:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey the Amazing reggae singer Ava leigh has free music at avaleigh.co.uk

3/14/2008 02:07:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hmm. I checked out that Ava leigh and sorry but I think it's weak.
Weak and poppy.
Each to their own eh!
TO THE ANONYMOUS POSTER ABOVE WHO OFFERED THIS: Tiken Jah Fakoly.
YES PLEASE!!! Email me and share some!! hitmewithit@gmail.com

3/15/2008 02:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home