Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

No more...

And now… something completely different !


No more pc’s, no more fireworks, no more music, no mo… Oops… sorry guys ! I guess that is the reason why you’re here, isn’t it ?

And what’s that about fireworks ? Don’t you love fireworks ? I, myself, simply adore to find myself in the middle of a crowd of thousands that come to a free fireworks festival each year in my town. All like sardines in a can, packed together… Lovely !

NOT !

Well, for those (like myself) that just hate fireworks, my doctor prescribed a very effective medicine : download and listen to Haendel’s ‘Music For The Royal Fireworks’ !

What’s that ? Classical music ? Again ? Yes ! Learn to live with it ! There’s more than Metallica and Rammstein…which, by the way, I also appreciate.


======part 1======
[RS]
7221240
swimming_pool_final.rar
================
Use the OLD password !

Anyway, back to music now…

Have you ever heard of Mathilde Santing ? Well here she is :



















Mind you, this picture was taken some 23 years ago so I guess she must look like an old woman by now. Although 47 isn’t really old. Is it ?

You could say her music is pop, or even electro, or even… But why don’t you give it a try ? You just might get addicted to her...

You can find more about Mathilde here.


======part 1======
[RS]
7220038
swimming_pool_draft.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
7219596
swimming_pool_draft.part2.rar
================
Use the OLD password !

Enjoy !

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haendel is amazing. I'm a new visitor to this site, and I must say, I really appreciate your generosity to share. Peace, all.

11/08/2005 03:48:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, she's amazing and thanks for this one ... and no, 47 isn't old when you're in your 40s like me!

11/10/2005 12:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home