Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Miami Rehearsal, Florida. 1978


Simply put, this is the best recording of Bob Marley that I have ever had the pleasure of hearing. I was speechless when I first heard it the other night.

This is a rehearsal session that is taken straight from the soundboard (super clear quality). It is a full CDs worth of Bob Marley & The Wailers, circa 1978. the tracks covered are excellent too and even better to hear the band and Bob just literally jamming, creating licks and riffs before our ears, some that did make it onto the final cuts of those tracks.

Listen to a 24-minute jam of 'Time Will Tell' and how Bob varies the singing and they all try lotsof different melodies. It plays like a typical stoned guitar jamming session really. No note or string is out of time or tune. The whole thing flows like water. Beautifully done.
The best part for me is hearing just how fucking great Bobs voice was.

Wow. This is a treasure to behold.
I don't think I can top this one.


If you can be bothered leaving a comment let me know one thing:
For the next upload...
A similar quality and rarity of Jimi Hendrix live OR another Bob Marley live?

LINKS:

======part 1======
[RS]
8456337
bmw1978-05-31.mp3f.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
8457804
bmw1978-05-31.mp3f.part2.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
8460393
bmw1978-05-31.mp3f.part3.rar
================

======part 4======
[RS]
8460597
bmw1978-05-31.mp3f.part4.rar
================
================

I am considering a stint of Marley concerts and rarities that aren't the stuff seen on every blog under the sun. What do you think?
I know I will probably do it anyway but it's good to know if I am driving people away or making someone happy.
Whatever, spare a second to let me know.
Now download this gem!




Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent give me more bobby!!!

12/02/2005 12:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word...awesome.

12/02/2005 07:03:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't even know this existed, Thanks!

12/03/2005 02:52:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do not doubt your own wisdom !
some tasty Bob marley is just what thew doctor ordered BRING IT ON !!!

12/03/2005 04:22:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More Bob or Hendrix. Either way I'm stoked. I'm sure we have time for both. Thanks!

12/04/2005 02:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the RAR's but its asking for a password to uncompress.. what am I missing?

12/04/2005 06:30:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

'Anonymous said...
I got the RAR's but its asking for a password to uncompress.. what am I missing?
'

-
You are missing the basic intelligence to read the fucking page mate! I would lose count if I tried to count how many times the password is written on the page!
Haha!

12/04/2005 07:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've downloaded the first part of
the Marley rehearsal twice and both times when I tried to open the file, I got an error message that says "Broken Header"?

12/04/2005 10:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mahalo, that was the problem, after downloading the other 3 parts, I'm now listening to the Marley rehearsal. What a great resource this site is! Keep up the good work!
P.S. Some Hendrix is always a good thing!
Peace and Good Blues!

12/05/2005 10:32:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Yep to extract from a multi part rar you need to have ALL the files in the same directory and then start the extraction.
(sometimes you can just have some of the rarfiles and then extract maybe a couple of the tracks to twst them but this won't always work, especially when the files are password protected too).
Glad you got it eventually!
:)

12/05/2005 05:00:00 pm  
Blogger Jupiter Bulldog said...

More Marley like this pleae, if there is any. . . A bit outside my ken, but pretty fucking spellbinding nonetheless. Well done, sir.

12/05/2005 10:29:00 pm  
Blogger Celia Belle said...

Please more marley I have several marley boots but I didn't have this one. Thanks dude! I just discovered your blog today. And I like it.

12/06/2005 02:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mp3@3pm, you are awesome, your choices show an excellent taste, I really appreciate your offerings! I just found this Marley boot in your past archives and though I've heard of it I've never actually heard it. I'm a big reggae fan and of course a big fan of Bob. I've downloaded the 4 part rar. and I know and have used both the passwords in the past but for some reason I get wrong password when I try to open these. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

2/18/2006 06:49:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are awesome and I am lazy!!! I jusxt couldn't resist the old copy and paste, that'll teach me. From now on I'll use the keyboard and type....

2/18/2006 09:18:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I n I love the work the I-man is doing in bringing tis vibe throughout the world.
So I n I now give to your what I n I have found on the web blog.
Two Wailers concerts.
1. The 1973 John Peel BBC session:

http://www.badongo.com/file/5056802
2. The concert in which Bob Marley introduces himself as NATTY DREAD! Then goes into the song Natty Dread

Get it while its hot!!!
love your site.

Give Thaks


Dubtafari

12/30/2007 12:42:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

If you have tried the links and want this album...I already reposted it here:
http://www.mp33pm.co.uk/2007/03/bob-marley-wailers-live-05-31-78-miami.html
I just didn't have time to log in and change this original post but there are new working links at this link so go get it:
here!

2/13/2008 10:13:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Wow...I just noticed the post above 'http://www.badongo.com/file/5056802
2. The concert in which Bob Marley introduces himself as NATTY DREAD! Then goes into the song Natty Dread

Get it while its hot!!!
love your site.

Give Thaks


Dubtafari' and am downloading the peel sessions right now. THANKS
:)

2/13/2008 10:30:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

many thanks. post more bob shows, rehearsals, out takes, etc...

5/15/2008 09:06:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Glad you are liking them anonymous...why so anonymous anyway? Sign up! or use a name then I know its the same 'anonymous' if I talk to you again!
Anyway I will try to get more Marley on here very soon!
Cheers

5/16/2008 11:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home