Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Triplets of Belleville [2003] DVD-Rip.DivX [English]


Ok my friends(and even those that think I suck).
This is it.
The big one.
I spent a long time on this you bastards..

Mozarts Requiem: Well I wasn't overly keen on it but hey, it broadened my horizons and I listened to it. Someone mentioned in the comments to that earlier post about this movie and how you really appreciate the music when you see this great film.
They were not wrong.
You really appreciate a lot of things when you see this movie. You appreciate how good an animated film can be. Especially one that has no fucking egomaniacal american characters like friggin sharks or shreks or whatever...!

This is artful yet accessible. If you know what I mean. It is also very funny and emotional too.
Lets face it, you wont get me to say a bad thing against it!

So I strongly urge you to download it as fast as you can.
If you have a dynamic IP address(dont worry what that means, most people DO have one) then to download from RS multiple times an hour you do this:
1. Download a file the usual way.
2. wait til it is downloaded ok!
3. Go OFFLINE.
4. Go into your internet explorer propereties dialog. (you can right-click the Iexplorer icon on desktop and select properties if you like).
5. It should be at the TAB titled 'GENERAL' when you open the p[roperties. that is the TAB we want it at.
6. Press the DELETE COOKIES button.
7. Make sure you deleted them!
8. Go back online after waiting around a minute or even two to be sure. (this is because when you go offline, another PC somewhere on your ISPs list is given the IP number that you just had when you were online, when you wait and go back, you are given or allocated a 'new' IP number. If you go back immediately you are given the same number right away so it is best to wait a minute at least ok)
9. Click on the next link or paste it into your browser, for the next file from RS.
Go back to Instruction number 1.

This is all I do and I can DL from there all day.
If you also use a program called UltraShare Downloader, it will monitor your clipboard for when you copy a RS link, then it will put the RS links into a queue for you and DL them one at a time. This makes it even easier as when it has gotten each file you just have to cut in and do the offline, cookies.online thing. The rest is left up to the USdownloader. Get it here

The movie ...first my part in it!
I got a hold of the full DVD edition with dual audio streams and subtitiles etc and there was NO WAY I was going to upload that for you!! 4.3Gigs??!!
However, it would seem that not only am I an excellent PC fixer-cum-builder-cum-nerd type person, I am also a fuckin' excellent DVD to DivX ripper/encoder.
The movie is available for all of you in glorious DivX format and MP3 audio.
To the uninitiated, that means it will play on your PC and you can easily make a VCD for your DVD player out of it too!
The quality is excellent. My personal guarantee on it.

A short synopsis from some random webshite:
Acclaimed as perhaps the most inventive and well-crafted animated feature ever, Triplets has quite a reputation to uphold. As the story goes, a boy named Champion goes to live with his grandma who encourages his love of cycling. She pushes him to enter the Tour de France once he's of age, unwittingly enabling an evil plan by the French mafia to kidnap him. Hot on his trail, Grandma and her faithful pooch encounter some eccentric '30s film sirens who aid their search.
(doesn't exactly 'big it up' does it?!)

The download..
There are 15 files all in. Each file is 50MB at [RS] and the final part is about 28MB. Using the system above you should be able to DL it in a few hours depending on your net speed.
Please PLEASE! do not post the links elsewhere....
Not because of frigging 'link stealing' I just want the people who mentioned the movie to at least be able to get it. I know the links will be everywhere within a day anyway but I just hope the folks here get a chance at them. I may well start posting movie req' instead or as well as MP3...
As well as, for sure.

Can't stop the music..NO WAY!




LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
7764815
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part01.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
7767954
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part02.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
7770830
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part03.rar
================

======part 4======
[RS]
7772985
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part04.rar
================

======part 5======
[RS]
7775996
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part05.rar
================

======part 6======
[RS]
7778670
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part06.rar
================

======part 7======
[RS]
7785301
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part07.rar
================

======part 8======
[RS]
7793770
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part08.rar
================
======part 9======
[RS]
7799026
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part09.rar
================

======part 10=====
[RS]
7800120
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part10.rar
================

======part 11=====
[RS]
7801412
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part11.rar
================

======part 12=====
[RS]
7804175
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part12.rar
================
======part 13=====
[RS]
7807220
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part13.rar
================

======part 14=====
[RS]
7808704
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part14.rar
================

======part 15=====
[RS]
7809728
My.3Dproject.for.survey_1st.try_.part15.rar
================
================

Phew!

I strongly recommend that instead of re-doing these links yourself, you use the simple reconstructor app HERE
The first link on the page works fine.

Ok friends and foes..I must bid you farewell.
I got another nice animation here today... My Neighbour Totoro is the name..
Heard of it?
Looks cooool :)

Enjoy the film won't you.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Blogger RonM said...

The Triplets of Belleville is one of the wierdest animation features I've ever seen but also one of the most entertaining and intriguing. Its very French in style although the animator is French Canadian I believe, and the Tour de France bike rider is a wonderment to behold. His weary endurance is beautifully captured. Every time I see bike riders on the box now I think of this movie and the long suffering rider.

11/19/2005 12:49:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it so much after all!! There is one more short film from the same guy (his first one) called La vieille dame et les pigeons (http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0127710/) which is also worth while watching.

11/19/2005 08:18:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thank penny...wasn't it you that first mentioned the movie here?
great recommendation anyway! I loved it!

You know, it tooka lot of time and dedication to get the movie encoded and uploaded and again...no one but the regulars here, 3 comments, feel it is worth even saying anything about. Cant help but feel a little disappointed but still....life goes on!
If just one person DLs this and it opens their mind to the wonders of these animations then I suppose i have achieved something!
hehe

11/20/2005 04:22:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Cheers folks. Enjoy the amazing movie. I love the way that ship ebbs and flows with the ocean..and the Mozart carrying it through. Seems to melt into the ship and everything becomes one for a while..music and visual.
Anyway, thanks
:)

11/21/2005 12:50:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, that was me :-))) I really like this film (love its OST as well) so it really pleases me knowing that it got some more new fans! And to imagine that the first time I heard about this movie was at the 2004 Oscars, when it was nominated for Best Animation Film (lost to Finding Nemo) and for Best Song (lost to The Lord of the Rings). That got me to rent the DVD and then buy the OST and even buy the DVD as a present to a friend!

11/21/2005 02:11:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

The OST is next....I have it but I haven't upped it yet!

11/23/2005 11:45:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home