Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Putumayo presents Dublin To Dakar [1999] & Fight Club OST



Dublin To Dakar,A Celtic Odyssey.

You know I like my Putumayo Collections. It's been a while since the last one and, I am pleased to announce, that today I found some of the more requested ones so I will actually be fulfilling at least a couple of requests!
Getting back to the album for today though..
This one is a strange mix of music but it works.
From the cover:
'African, Gypsy, Latin, Arabic, Indian, Scandinavian and Reggae elements are combined with Celtic music to create a unique, cross-cultural musical feast.'
I think that about covers it.
Enjoy.




LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
7759688
Dublin.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
7758834
Dublin.part2.rar
================
================

You asked for OST's. Well I don't have any. I did spot this link somewhere though so you might be interested..

Fight Club Original Sound Track.
All the links you see at that page..right-click them and save each one to your PC. It is simply a list of MP3 files.
(That was for the people who aren't complete nerd- computer heads with no life that don't know how to download a complete website whilst sleeping, encoding video files, uploading via ftp, logged into a shell account on telnet, scanning for a pub or wingate, ripping a DVD or playing around with some extravagant graphice program that is far too advanced for them and that they will never really learn how to use properly).
So what I am trying to say is, that advice was for all the people out there that aren't like myself
Heh.
Well I have the POWER in my PROCESSOR so why not USE IT?
At this point the Nerdfactor goes right off the scale...........

The Triplettes of Bellville DVD-Rip to DivX (by me!) is coming this way really soon...............


This one reminds me of my last(MISTAKE) Girlfriend....


Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home