Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, January 13, 2006

MP3 Directory....Reggae, Rap, Pop, Minced Beef and Flannel Juice

I won't take the credit for this, I will just send you to the blog that I found the other day and where there was a link pointing to a couple of albums.
As there were a lot more albums in the same directory I thought I just had to spread it around a bit. So here are a few pretty damn good albums for you all.
I'm amazed but I just downloaded 'Roots Manuva - Awfully Good' which I'd never have looked at before. I reckon it has the playability time of an Eminem album, which is about a week. Still, it's refreshing to completely change the sounds sometimes. I get stuck in musical ruts and need a jolt now and then. That said, I will still NOT be listening to another album I found there... 'JEM - Finally Woken'. Fucking Jem indeed. What a load of old bollocks.
Get some of these before they go...
The bold are not to be missed, obviously.
Albums

  • Common --- Be
  • Gotan Project --- Inspiracion-Espiracion
  • Horace Andy --- Living in the Flood
  • Jem --- Finally Woken
  • Kanye West --- Freshmen Adjustment
  • Manu Chao --- Proxima Estacion - Esperanza 2001
  • Manu Chao --- Radio Bemba Sound System
  • RHCP --- By the Way
  • Roots Manuva --- Awfully Deep
  • TOSCA --- J.A.C
  • Thievery Corporation --- The Cosmic Gate
  • Tryo --- De Bouches A Oreilles - A Lolympia 2005
  • Tryo --- De Bouches A Oreilles - Au Cabaret Sauvage 2005


Others

  • Dorothy Lewis-Griffith Piano Xmas
  • Frank Sinatra - Learn to Croon
  • Gotan Project --- La Revancha Del Tango 2001
  • Green Day --- Dookie
  • Jeffrey Haight XVI--- Sexy Car Music
  • Joe Williams --- Every Day- 2-2
  • Max Romeo - The Coming Of Jah - Anthology 1967-1976
  • Sugar Minott --- Leave Out A Babylon
  • Thievery Corporation --- Babylon Rewound
  • Thievery Corporation --- The Mirror Conspiracy
  • Thievery Corporation --- The Richest Man In Babylon
  • U2 -- The Joshua Tree
  • U2 -- The Unforgettable Fire
  • Various --- Hells Kitchen Soundtrack
  • Various --- Windham Hill Christmas The Night Before Christmas
  • Various Artists Classic --- Harmonie Universelle '2001
  • Wyclef --- Carnival
  • ZZZ --- Miscellaneous
  • russian tetris folk song


LINKS:

DIRECTORY HERE
================
DIRECTORY HERE TOO
================

Did I mention I found a blog the other day?
Good. Fuck off then.
Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Blogger Administrador said...

Oh, thanks you for this special music, my name is Mariano and I am from Argentina.

2/03/2006 03:49:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home