Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hear My Train a Comin' - Jimi Hendrix Acoustic 12-string video. !TOP CLASS!










Found this on one of those crappy 'stream this video but you can't have it for keeps' sites and well, I got it. Converted to XviD and kept the same quality.
At only 24Mb, it's a steal.



Absolutely brilliant watching him acoustic like this, just sitting on a chair and playing. Mellow stuff.

LINKS:

Here it is.
Mirror: Here
Mirror: Here Too
================
================
!

Tags:::::::::
- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, I'm a great Hendrix Fan!

3/30/2006 10:48:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o man beautifull!!!! i almost cry....i'm a drummer but i could not press stop... the video of Jimi...
tnank you for this and if you have more please post it for Jimi.

3/31/2006 04:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear my train a comin' was recorded in Bruce Fleming's London photo studio on December 19,1967. Jimi was handed an acoustic guitar and asked to play something for the cameras.Jimi's E-chord plucking evokes Devil got my woman (1931) by Skip James and his hummed solo echos James in Hard Time Killing Floor Blues (1931) which also ends like Hear my train... "I don't consider myself playing the blues until I sing a song which says the blues" jimi explained, "Robert Johnson and all thoses cats, that sort of music gets the message over and comes through so easily".
In Autumn 1993, the original tape reel of Hear My Train was located and mastered for this release. [Info provided by Nemmeth ;-)]

4/11/2006 08:21:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey Nemmeth thanks a million for the info mate. Maybe I will ask for your services in future when posting some more Hendrix?!
It's good to have a bit of the story on the video.
cheers :)

4/13/2006 02:03:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mi me gustan mucho los Beatles

4/21/2006 02:18:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No me va ningun password, ni el nuevo ni el antiguo :(

5/06/2006 01:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home