Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ricky Gervais Podcast . EPISODE 3, SERIES 2 {the paid for version}

HAVE YOU DONE THE POLL?

Ricky Gervais podcast episode 3
-with Karl Pilkington and Steve Merchant.



I listened to this one last night and it got me laughing so much at one point. Brilliant. I find I am going off Gervais a bit, like I said before, I used to almost worship him for his comedy but lately I suspect it's going to his head. Steve Merchant is a funny guy and as for Karl, well he's mad but always good for a laugh.
Sorry about the crap file last night, I fluffed it. Good quality mp3 up now, made it a bit smaller too with no sound loss..

Enjoy the third podcast!


LINKS:
These have been updated.
go to This Page for links.
================

I have re-uploaded the movie i mentioned, post later today. Might as well post the other Dan brown audiobooks that I've had sitting here for too long already. Ok that's all right now.
Tags::::::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

free again!
Thank you so much..
whatever your name is : D

3/15/2006 12:31:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The FILE IS CORRUPT

3/15/2006 12:37:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I know, read the shoutbox. I will upload the fixed one tomorrow. too late for me now. Sorry!! It is playable though if you already downloaded it!
Just decode it to WV file to listen to it. It is the MP3 header that is corrupted. The file will be re-upped tomorrow ok.
Sorry!

3/15/2006 12:42:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANX

3/15/2006 11:59:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Fixed!

3/15/2006 12:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you reupload? All three sites say it's not been active, and has therefore been removed.

Thanks

11/26/2006 05:31:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

The Gervais podcasts are EXCELLENT - But please could you repost most of Series 1 (Episodes 4 to 12) and Series 2 Episode 3, as these are no longer available. All of the others are still available from at least one of the links given.

THANKYOU!

12/01/2006 12:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all these links. 2 dont work though:

Series 2, episode 1
Series 2, episode 3

12/26/2006 07:08:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

check the post date though mate: 'March 15'
Sorry but I don't keep files on my HD that long incase they are needed to be reuploladed!
I might do a reupload of their shows in the future though.
Cheers...

12/27/2006 01:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home