Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ricky Gervais Podcast Episode 5 , Series 2

Ok it's just episode 5.
I reckon it's time they changed the name from Ricky Gervais' podcast to Karl Pilkington's podcast. He speaks more than anyone and is a funny guy...

You might think I am slacking a bit on the updates these days but just you wait...hehe I fixed the PC and my health has gone real shit in the last few weeks but I have a few things lined up ok.
thats it.

LINKS:
These have been updated.
go to This Page for links.
================

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm missing episodes 9 and 1 - can anybody point me in the right direction?

3/29/2006 06:07:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site man, and top notch posts. I know I could use episode 3 of the first season of the Karl Pilkington Show!

3/29/2006 09:51:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I have the lot so I will do a post within a week if you can all wait that long.
OK I just had a rethink. As I have been SOOO LAZY of late, I will start the uploading of the complete first series tonight and this time tomorrow you will have the links.
I better have your fucking loyalty after that you bastards
;)

3/29/2006 10:36:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh, thanks a million Jeff!

3/30/2006 02:55:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry all - my original post didn't come out quites as expected!

I had intended to say I was missing episodes 9 and 10 from series 1... but I now have them - many thanks to everyone

3/30/2006 07:32:00 pm  
Blogger spuckle said...

Thanks again

3/31/2006 09:26:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the dogs bollocks matey and you so have my loyalty.
I was gutted when I saw they were charging for this new series, as basically I couldn't be arsed paying for them.
I was also missing a few from the first series, not anymore ... yey

much love to you x

3/31/2006 09:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you be putting up episode 6?

muchos gracias for the others
xx

4/04/2006 10:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The links don't work. Badongo only downloads about 2 mb and sendspace is just dead

4/14/2006 05:30:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mistake badongo does work, i'm simply an idiot. You rock!

4/14/2006 05:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home