Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Cheikh Lo - Ne La Thiass [1996]

As usual I have an excuse and am in a hurry today but something is different this time:
I have done a bit of uploading of some superb albums so that you may have a party over the weekend on me. Maybe I just could not decide which of these albums I liked best so I give you all four.
To start off, this one is erm, did I already say 'brilliant'? Well it is.
Hosted by Putfile.com

Cheikh Lo
African name you guessed correctly. African music...well, maybe. This is better in my opinion than the usual african sound that somehow became commercial and westernised and crap sometime in the late 80's-90's. The great Youssou N'Dour(not an artist I get too wet over) lost it somewhere in america I feel, when the chart hits came calling and the African plains faded away.
anyway! enough spouting of shit I know next to nothing about and on with the shit I know something about: Youssou N'Dour produced this and, if I may say so, did a great job.
The music has a reggae undertone to it with, of course, the African roots that it springs from.
This guy has such a sweet mellow voice, the atmosphere is one of quiet; sun; nature and all things natural. It gives me a buzz and I love it.
You will too.


LINKS:

part 1
================
part 2
================
Mirror Links
part 1
================
part 2
================
================

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it, tnx!

6/16/2006 09:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home