Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Vivaldi - 5 Violin Concertos, Viktoria Mullova, IL Giardino Armonico


Ok It's classical.
It's something I have loved listening to ever since I downloaded it sometime over the past few weeks and I recommend you do the same.
Violins. Aaah.
Don't expect me to pretend I know jack shit about it but I just know what good music is(as you can tell by my previous posts right!).
I don't even understand the naming conventions here with Classical music.
All that Italian (is it?) in the title there, I haven't a clue what each part is referring to so if you would care to educate me I would be thrilled.
UPDATE: A simple google search revealed that 'Viktoria Mullova' is a Russian violinist of the highest caliber! Hmm interesting. She ain't bad looking either, got that certain 'ruskie' appeal...hehe.
I like a woman that can play an instrument.(!)
Also, Il Giardino Armonico means.. An ensemble, the 'band' if you like, that also plays on this alongside Viktoria.
It is so simple when you have google.
Read more of both by clicking the links.
Great.
Download it and keep waiting for this place to rise again soon.

I hate to keep saying it but my health is difficult in the extreme right now so I am trying to get this place updated and do other things to get the site to grow but the pace is a lot slower because of my health.
Patience is a good thing so hang on to it.

Enjoy this uplifting post.


LINKS:

part 1
Possibly Mirror soon
================
part 2
Possibly Mirror soon
================
part 3
Mirror for Part 3
================
================

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, thanks a lot. And get well soon!

5/09/2006 08:08:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Well thank you for the good wishes. Enjoy the music, thanks.

5/09/2006 07:09:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Files 5-15 are corrupt. Will you upload again?

5/16/2006 06:29:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

WHICH RAR PART NUMBER IS THAT?

5/17/2006 02:28:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this maelström of Vivaldi's musics
Please upload more classical music like this
I love you

5/19/2006 07:37:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Ok noted. More classical music very soon. Did you manage to get the smetana stuff or are the links dead....look through the archives if you're interested!

5/21/2006 02:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's pretty cute, but she's no Julia Fischer.

http://www.juliafischer.com/

5/22/2006 06:45:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo man! - thanks for Vivaldi - one thing though: please do not use Megashares - I am still trying to start download for part 3 through them - now more than 20 attempts but all I get is: "All download slots for this link are currently filled. Please try again momentarily."
This is very annoying and I am simply giving up. I do not want to be forsed into buying a faster way - they are the worst!

5/29/2006 07:43:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I agree. megashares really friggin' sucks now. I don't think it is actually possible to get a single file from there without paying because I left a page for one on auto refresh for over 12hours and not once did it say I dscould download the fucking file!!!
the downloads are filled for 12hours? If that is right then what a shit service!

6/05/2006 01:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home