Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, August 21, 2006

[2004] Oriental Garden Vol. 3


Hello again. I've had a bitch of a day... though not too bad I suppose, someone sent a small donation and I at least felt that something I did today was worthwhile hehe!
Illness and kids on school holidays and a small flat with tearaway neighbours kids...it is all ingredients for a frigging headache..at least a headache!

This album is one I love to listen to...helps me unwind.
As I actually looked it out today, to specifically have a listen to it, in the weak hope that it would not only help me unwind but actually MAKE ME unwind(!), I thought of you and decided to make it the next album for posting.
I mean, why should I have all the fun eh?!

It's called 'Oriental Garden' right, call me a thick twat but I always thought of Oriental as..well, you know(tries not to be unwittingly racist or politically incorrect here) people from Japan, China and 'those areas'...no?
Anyway, the first track on this beautiful DOUBLE CD COLLECTION is called 'Ride My Camel - Spy From Cairo'.
This track is unmistakably Eastern but more like arabic influence/tradition.
Is that really Oriental??
The rest of the album varies in genre through different styles and traditions of 'world' and relaxing music but I have to say I don't hear anything overtly chinese or what I thought to be 'Oriental'!
Maybe i should have googled the word Oriental before writing this?
Naaaah : I prefer to think I knew what it meant and that I still know. It is the creators of this album that are confused about it, not me.
Surely.
Anyway my friends, I can't write more as I am exhausted and, for once, am gooing to bed whilst it is still night and not, early morning.
Love you all.
No, really.

Check the NFO document here:
Nfo
Nfo

NO COMPLAINTS PLEASE!!! If you can't download, DON'T.

Oh and I noticed that the protected links that were redirecting through paylesssofts.com were not working yesterday...they are working now!
LINKS:

part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
part 4
================
part 5
================
part 6
================
MIRROR SERVER ONE
part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
part 4
================
part 5 -error
================
part 6 -error
================
MIRROR SERVER TWO
part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
part 4
================
part 5
================
part 6
================
MIRROR SERVER THREE
part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
part 4
================
part 5
================
part 6
================
MIRROR SERVER FOUR
part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
part 4
================
part 5
================
part 6
================
MIRROR SERVER FIVE
part 1 -error
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
part 4
================
part 5
================
part 6
================
================

Now you can't say I'm not good to you!

I am now going back to the older ways of the site. More world music, rare stuff, and most important of all...the musical genres and styles will be VERY VARIED. I will try to bring you music you don't see all over the net. Otherwise, what would be the point?
Bye for now.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUST PERFECT! It reminds me why you have been my favourite blogger for the last year, since I found you!
thank you

8/23/2006 03:15:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thank you so much. Yopu made my frigging day with that there comment. I thought no one liked me :(

8/23/2006 04:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smooch* i love you too!

9/10/2006 09:14:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home