Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

[2005] San Francisco Under a Groove - Various Artists



Hello my friends. Hey, enemies too. After all we live in a democracy, who holds grudges in todays society eh?!
Thanks to all of you who have been sending me wishes of good health. Amazing but maybe it is working: I feel marginally better today.
Wow.
The power.

Here is an album I have had sitting on this endless Hard Drive for ages, meaning to upload it just for the site(that, and a million othr albums I have noted for 'upload to the site soon'!) so today is the day!
Sorry but it is now over to a somewhat flakey Amazon Editorial review:

San Francisco Under a Groove is the second installment in the "Under a Groove," series. On a trip to Paris, we discovered a group of artists from France. These artists created a unique brew of funky dance music. Thus, Paris under a groove was born. Next from the homebase in San Francisco, we began the process of finding the right artists to showcase funk, jazz and soul based cutting edge dance music. This record offers a variety of artists who are a part of a new music scene from this unique city.

This record is filled with unreleased tracks, including; tracks from Miguel Migs, Triangle Orchestra, Will Felt, Irina Mikhailova, Maximillian, with words from the Rev. Cecil Williams. Plus the record offers tracks featuring standout vocalists, Lisa Shaw and Goapele. And the debuts of Andre Castano, Superbacana, and other great new artists. 74 minutes in length and divided into two parts; (Cocktails), new funk and jazz, soul breakbeat and (Late Night Grooves), featuring dubby funk, brazilian electro, and deep house. Take a trip to San Francisco with San Francisco Under a Groove.



So, take a trip to San Francisco.

I hope you enjoy it.

I'd be interested in your thoughts on this one if you can leave a comment. Cheers.

NEW (and working!) LINKS:
Here is a single file link for you, uploaded today:
SINGLE FILE DOWNLOAD
And the three parts if you prefer:
part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
================

More very soon.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great - but the download is so slow! I'm getting about 10% of rapidshare speed here: 5kbps only.

8/17/2006 10:57:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hmm. Sorry but rapidshare has changed and is SOOO restricted now for loads of people that I am sticking with trying other options. What is your hurry anyway...have patience my friend. At least it IS downloading, and its good music and it's free!
I will try some other servers as usual next time, if a mirror for this is requested then, erm...request it. hehe
I mean, if it is so bad that folk cannot download it then I will do a mirror ok. Let me kow here ;)

8/17/2006 11:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, it came in nicely. I went out and did the shopping and when I got back it was there.

Am I correct it is one long file?

8/18/2006 02:26:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Cool Yep it is one long track. I just couldn't bother to sit and listen and split it into tracks and it didn't come with a CUE file so I kept it as the one track. It's good though, the way it should be I suppose.
I am uploading to a mirror anyway! I left it uploading last night but overnight the power went off and so I got nothing, no links... doing it again anyway.
Cheers!

8/18/2006 02:41:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

New link in the post now, a single rar file for anyone having trouble with the split files! Same server though oops!!

8/18/2006 10:07:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a really nice mix - thanks!

8/22/2006 03:59:00 am  
Blogger kpflugra said...

they don't work ... balls

9/01/2008 03:30:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey rich... I have somehow managed to track it down, not only that but its a direct link too.!(unusual these days to find anything anywhere other than a friggin filehosting service like rapidshaft etc!).
Anyway, it was the 'balls' comment that done it...I just had to find it after you made me laugh today!
Of course I bet you could have found it yourself...perhaps not.
(it is all in the google strings you see...) hehe.
(Just let me show off)

San Francisco Under a Groove Vol. 1 (27/09/2005) mp3, 100 MB, 189 kbps VBR


Enjoy my friend!

HitMeWithIt

9/01/2008 01:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home