Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bob dylan theme Time Radio Hour Episode 19 'The Bible' MP3

Phew!
What a difficulty I gave myself this week getting this to you!
Firstly I realised almost a day too late, that I could have gotten the thing early like I used to. So I got it last night. Converted to MP3 whilst authoring a DVD and downloading at about 2Mbit on bit torrent. Oh and also watching an episode of 'Lost'(which me and her who shall never be named have become quite addicted to of late!).
I trusted my PC to cope. I was wrong.
I went to bed safe in the knowledge that I would have the file up early this morning.
Morning came.. I uploaded the show(without having had the time to listen to it-mistake!) to all of the freehost servers and four bit torrent sites where I seed the file weekly.
Then I sat down this afternoon to listen to it myself.
Sudden glitches in the mpeg were noticabkle in the first minute. Then another. Another and another.
No way could this go out!
FFffffuckit!
I re-got the original file, converted it again, deleted all the torrent posts from all the sites, deleted the rar file and post that I had done for the blog from every freehost site...
Tiring work believe me!
And now...aaaah.
The first of the NEW links of the NEW and definitely working file are now being posted.
I listened to this one. Twice!

It has some brilliant tunes on it this week too.
Despite the theme being 'The bible'!
Go to the Dylan page to grab it now.
Bob dylan theme Time Radio Hour PAGE
================
================

The moral of the story is always listen to it first. I think it's called 'Look before you leap'.
Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason, the password (MP3@3pm) for these last shows aren't working for me. What do I do? I really wanna listen to that show, they're so nice and old-fashioned.

9/08/2006 03:46:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I am sorry you are having problems but please, you must try all options, like re-downloading the file, copying and pasting the password and even updating your version of winrar.
PASSWORD IS THE SAME ALWAYS. It is checked and working, sorry.

9/08/2006 10:46:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

http://uploaded.to/?id=40cc27
The same version of winrar that i use. might help you!

9/08/2006 11:12:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, man, you're one fast replier! Many thanks, and very sorry for bothering you with those tech issues! I should've thought my problem was fucking corrupt files... those bastards! too many downloads at once, I guess... By the way, great blog, man, keep it up!!
Cheers!

9/08/2006 03:18:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hehe. Fast replier?
Not really.
I just don't have a life.

9/08/2006 07:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks again for another BD radio show!

psychedelic warlord

try to write the pass like this mp3@3pm not MP3@3pm ;)

9/09/2006 01:12:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hitmewithit,
I usually get the show from another source (at 128kbps), but the only link for #19 I could find was on SS, which doesn't like me, so I got yours from RS, and the difference in sound quality was easy to hear even with my insensitive ears and cheap speakers.
I hope it doesn't sound patronising if I say, "Keep up the good work," without "my good man" on the end, of course.Or perhaps a simple "thank you" is better, although you'll probably think a simple donation would be bettter!
Cheers,
belubettlo

9/12/2006 03:28:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey belubettlo! Good to see you dropping by here.
Want a job?
Hehe I always like your posts...wherever I find them around the net.
So! My version is better eh. Wow.
Well I just got this weeks one and(after fucking it up last week) I am not going to convert it to MP3 until my CPU is not under severe pressure. In an hour or so. I am currently DL'ing at full speed and uploading too. That isn't much on memory or CPU but coupled with authoring a DVD and trying to watch an episode of LOST at the same time, it starts to load it after a while(!!) When I created last weeks show I had it converting whil;st doing just as much on the PC at the same time. then I upped it, seeded it and had it all over the net BEFORE listening to it. Turned out it had those horroible sudden MPEG glitches every few minutes...all the way through. Oops.
So this week I will wait until I'm not using it so much and then upload it later on.
So, come on,. have a job. Sign up to my blog, start posting loads of cool Dylan.
:)

9/12/2006 03:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home