Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ricky Gervais Podcasts Series Three 3 Episode 3

Shit. Is it really a whole week since I last posted an update.
Oops.
I think you should just sack me. I'm pretty crap at this lately.
Needless to say, yep, boring and uninteresting as it is, my ill health has been the culprit once again. I won't bore you with details but let's just say it aint getting any easier and, lesser men than myself may have decided to give up on this site and rest it for a while. not me. I will keep updating as much as I can(a bit more than this past week hopefully!) and will also promise to keep up with the Dylan(and now that daft twat Gervais) shows as I said I would.

Speaking of which, the latest Dylan show is uploading as I type and here is the latest edition of the Karl Pilkington/Gervais Podcast in MP3 for you.
I didn't rip or capture this but someone over at demonoid did a nice conversion and I just re-uploaded it for you all here. Aint listened to it yet but will be in about ten minutes as I skulk back to bed and rest(an exciting life I lead..yes!).
Hope it makes you laugh.
Check back later for the next Dylan Radio Show won't you. Also coming up some great HJendrix stuff that you have NEVER EVER seen on ANY site or BLOG yet! Rare and amazing...to Hendrix fans but also to the wider audience that would like some insight into what the 'good ol' days' were like! A documentary-type thing, (I refuse to give the game away just yet so I will keep you guessing on that one for now!). Also, as it always went down sooo well, expect a few more 'World Music' or Putumayo albums in the next few days ok. I promise to have an uploading session to beat all!

The first response to this post was some arsehole complaining about the low bitrate!
Well sorry but it is a talk radio show.
I have to say that really pissed me off.
Then I must have had a good natured moment. Or something.
Either way, I just added some links to the 128k 44,000hz version for those that prefer it. Its a tad larger at around 30Mb instead of 7Mb.
I got it and upped it anyway.
I can hardly believe it myself but there you go.
A thanks would be nice. Especially from the complaining twat.


LINKS:
These have been updated.
go to This Page for links.
================

Ciao.

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mate - thanks a lot for this. Appreciate your work in getting the K-Man to the masses.

9/07/2006 10:19:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

much appreciated, once again.

9/07/2006 11:40:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Welcome.
Hey watch that cola, it'll kill you in the end.

9/08/2006 02:37:00 am  
Blogger spuckle said...

Cheers

9/11/2006 10:56:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks man, you kick ass!

9/12/2006 02:23:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks!! make sure you post the next one too!

9/12/2006 12:16:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

'Make sure you post the next one'???
God. That's amazing eh. You are telling me I had better get the next one. Not even asking me, telling me.
Maybe it's just lost in translation and you mean well.
Either way, I got the next one already mate. Listening to it now.
Its the lower quality one as the higher quality one doesn't come my way until Thursday.
A huge massive absolutely disgustingly fat donation will enable me to post the complete history of Gervais and the others. I can post from the earliest available XFM show, to the present days podcasts. Mind you, I can't be arsed. Thats why I want huge wads of cash for it. Massive piles of the stuff.
Well ok then, just enough for me too get a decent MP3 player.

9/12/2006 03:30:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! You're alright.

9/14/2006 08:25:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou mate, your continual support of the podcasts and great music is much appreciated by the masses, so get better and stay pilko happy!

9/24/2006 08:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home