Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour episode Seventeen 17 'Friends And Neighbours'


Here you go Dylan lovers and freaks alike. I hope you appreciate this one cos' it wasn't so easy. In the end I got the torrent file that is kindly supplied at dylantree as FLAC format files by erm..someone.
I converted to the usual quality of MP3 that I do here and it sounds fine.
Apparently there is a track missing, or so the FLAC provider stated but it is not an error, it was missing from the show when the guy recorded it direct from the satellite output so make your own conclusions.
Theme is Friends and Neighbours and the tunes are pretty good.
Uploading mirrors all day so if you can't get the first one, try later.

LINKS:
================
http://mp33pm.blogspot.com/2006/07/updated-links-for-all-of-bob-dylan.html
================

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate to complain but the episode 17 'Friends And Neighbours'its not right, the first song is over and over on the entire file. Thanks For all your time and eforts

8/25/2006 03:15:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Oh no way...I hope this is not true...damn it. How ythe hell did it happen?
I've been fixing hard drive problems all day...it would seem my lagest drive is near death. Maybe the file corrupted? But ~I listened to it dammit!
Hmm I will chack and fix!

8/25/2006 09:48:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Oh my god you're right!
Thanks for letting me know!
I am a twat. this file is all over the bit torrent networks already...hehe!1
But no one's got the whole file yet I think...maybe...erm. Damn!

8/25/2006 10:03:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home