Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Velvet Revolver - Acoustic KROQ Set

Velvet Revolver! Need I say more? Velvet Revolver are an awesome band, with Slash from Guns N Roses, they performed at Live 8 Last year, and this is their acoustic set from when they were on KROQ in 2004. They perform three songs. No cover art for this one, unfortunately, because I don't think it's an official album. Here's the links. (In RAR format this time!) For those having dificulty unraring on Mac OSX, I reccomend SimplyRAR,
I use it to rar and unrar, it works great, just drag the file in, and hit open rar.
I'm thinking of posting some sets from Live Aid 1985, let me know if theres any intrest, I have Black Sabbath, Dire Straits, Led Zeppelin, Queen and U2's full sets that I can post if wanted.
LINKS:

part 1
================
================

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!

9/10/2006 06:59:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live Aid was one of the coolest big shows of all times, I wish you post that stuff. Thanx

10/31/2006 03:29:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, was told to leave a comment here looking for the rest of that velvet revolver show...the KroQ acoustic...and why not just ask for the live aid performance if you have it?

Thanks a lot.

12/02/2006 09:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home