Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Motorhead - Ace of Spades 1980

Sorry I am so slow..etc etc. yes illness...
I wanted to share this fine album with you as some sort of compliment to the last one I posted. Now that you are suitably relaxed and mellow, put this one on and bnag your head against the nearest wall.
I actually got this for my 6 yr old son as I wanted him to learn the title track..hehe. He seems to like thrash-y loud music (where he gets that from I have no idea!) so I thought it best he learns a good one!
Didn't take long for him to sing the chorus!

Enjoy.

LINKS:

Split Rar Archive] Part 1 or Part 1, Part 2 or Part 2
================
Split Rar Alternative1] Part 1 or Part 1, Part 2 or Part 2
================
================

I just want to point out, if you think I've been doing nothing whilst feeling so ill lately then you might like to know that I have replaced a load of the Dylan Radio show links with high quality ones. Also doing a complete replacement of the Hendrix discs one by one too. So not a completely lazy twat :)


Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Blogger N said...

WHere are Straight Ahead Fanzine 9th and 10th parts?

5/20/2007 12:08:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this fine upload, dude.

Your kid might appreciate Motorhead even more if you tell him that Lemmy is a Kinder Egg maniac (at least the tabloids say so).

5/20/2007 03:10:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

COuldn't find those Hendrix links myself...it's cos' I didn't post them in the same format with same title etc...but here is the page they are on:

http://www.mp33pm.co.uk/2007/01/important-and-hendrix-sets.html
Enjoy.

Hehe is that true about Lemmy?
Mind, he probably has regressed just a little, back in the direction of childhood...drugs are powerful.
I know

5/20/2007 03:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home