Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Jimi Hendrix - Electric Lady Mixing Sessions -1970- [Bootleg (ATM 002)]



Hello again.
I seem to have lost a whole day somewhere. not sure where it went or how it happened but I am behind you be about 24 hours. Maybe more. Or less.. I'm still friggin cruising the illness here and it's a bitch because as I said a little while ago, I'm trying to beat it more than ever before...yet it's just so bad right now. I can't produce a miracle sometimes.
(most of the time I can...just not 'sometimes'.)
So if you can't bear with me then er...don't then.

Not many detail son this but here's a tracklist!
01. Nightbird Flying (10:39)
02. Dolly Dagger ( 4:54)
03. Freedom ( 9:19)
04. Drifting (41:32)

Now you are the proud owner of the very second ATM disc in the archive of Hendrix bootlegs.
MP3 of course and the real traders would say that is shite and go on about how we are committing some kind of blasphemy or some shit but well...I respect them, of course, if it wasn't for them there would be none of this music but, FLAC isn't a very usable format these days and Hendrix IS a very popular and sought after artist so, people should hear it!
Plus: I don't know about you but my MP3 player doesn't play FLAC files.
Also I encode them at the highest bitrates so that they are at least the BEST MP3!

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Sorry no mirrors.. No one requested and it's too much time if it aint required.
================
================


Shit. I got a call today from my ISP...the one that is stopping business as it has been bought out by Talktalk. Basically they are giving me a good cheap contract that is amazingly even cheaper than the Talktalk folk get already and includes all daytime telephone use. But!! unlike my present deal, I will be subject to a friggin 40GB limit a month. Does that sound a lot to you??? Believe me it isn't much when you are me!! So I may have to be posting less mirrors in future and only do so if specifically asked for an alternative download source for an album. These bastards do not only count the download they include the upload bandwidth too so either up or down, if you hit 40GB you're a goner.
I hate limits.
Limits on anything just are not my thing.
Hehe.
I'm a product of Western society...I don't need limiting on anything I do damn it.



Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, my ISP (Videotron) decided to stop my unlimited up & down but I could take a lesser service (less speed up and down) that has a limit but for 30.00 Canadian extra I could bust my limits all I want. Then the bastards wanted to charge me for changing my contract when it was them who started all this. Yelled BBB at them and they agreed to change over the contract no problem. They quoted that all us real users were stopping the non users from getting their fair share. I mentioned maybe they should upgrade their systems instead. They want more cable bandwidth for their PPV etc.
Bastards but the best I can get right now.

10/29/2007 12:31:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While ranting I forgot to say thanks againn for the Hendrix. Hope your health and future plans are ok.

10/29/2007 12:33:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

ISPs. they are a requirement and yet they just fucking suck.
'Us real users' is a good way of putting it...hehe.
I am already wondering what the hell I will do about this damn 40gb limit shite.
woe is me....
I just downloaded about 15gb in the past couple of days or so...a month is a very long time!!!
Plus my speed increase from 2Mb to 8Mb!!!
how will I cope!!!!!
Thanks for the comments mate. The kind words are appreciated.

10/29/2007 07:57:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I respect your views about FLAC for your own use, why not post the lossless FLAC files and let others have their views. If someone wants mp3 they can convert their own from the FLAC but at least everyone gets the full lossless files that way. Don't get me wrong, I love your blog, but it's just frustrating to have to keep passing on these great boots because I have to keep looking for proper lossless versions.

7/07/2008 07:16:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hello anonymous (why no name??!) and thanks for the feedback.#
You got it wrong though I have to say: It isn't my views about FLAC 'for my own use'. Not at all. If it seems like that's what I said then I didn't make it clear. This is an MP3 blog. There is still a huge sector of the web browsing public that actually do not have high speed or, more commonly, an unlimited or even an amount of bandwidth allowance that enables them to just download large files whenever they see something they like. I and obviously, you, do not have those problems thankfully but so many people do. I have lots of emails to attest to the fact so you really would be surprised!
The point of keeping this MP3 is twofold. One is that it is called MP3@3PM and the whole site revolves around the great file compression technology of our times: the humble MP3. the other reason is that I am trying not to leave people out of the party...by providing MP3 of these shows(the highest bitrates and quality at least) I am letting everyone have their chance at hearing this stuff.
Of course the people, perhaps like yourself, that really want to get these shows in the highest quality lossless formats will be able to track them down and will go hunting. that's fine, I highly recommend people do so but I can't start providing both here as it would increased the workload too much.
I have become so very ill recently that I struggle at the moment to just post the MP3 and update enough anyway but, without that being the case, I still would not start posting FLAC...the files are too big for so many folk and like I say, the site is MP3.
At least, if anything, you are being reminded of the great ATM sets that are out there and so you can then go off hunting for them!
Might I suggest you join the yahoo group JPIO?
If you google it you will find it.
That way you can swap discs by mail of FLAC only stuff.
Cheers,
HitMeWithIt

7/07/2008 10:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home