Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Raconteurs - New Orleans Jazz Festival [2008]


Don't you just love pandas?

Hello again people of the earth, today I bring you a nice set by The Raconteurs which I love listening to. I actually thought I had shared this one already and, if you are better at searching this site than I you might even find that I have but, until I discover otherwise I will act like this is the first time!
Someone posted a comment to one of the other bootlegs asking me if I could get a show of theirs from 2008 so..the answer is yes. And here it is.



Gentilly Stage, New Orleans Jazz Festival - Sunday May 4, 2008.
Check here for a bit more info
Great show, great band. Nothing more to say.

Obviously time for another panda.


LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Split Rars Alternative 1] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
================


Hmm. Just listening to the new Oasis album. I thought it was shite at first but on the second or third listen it seems to be coming alive...I'm getting quite into it now. As long as you don't expect anything new and original from Oasis then you will continue to like their music!
Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Blogger willie_dixon said...

Thanks for concert!

I've been listening to the new Oasis as well... not really sure about it yet. I really liked Don't Believe the Truth, but this one doesn't seem to rock out as much, but it will get a few more listens b'fore I decide.

Keep up the good work, I'd give ya some dough if i had it but I'm very poor myself. :(

9/24/2008 10:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home