Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Raconteurs at Glastonbury Festival 2008 (FULL SET DIVX VIDEO!)




Hey Hey Hey it's me again...
The Raconteurs. yes I know, I am obsessed already.
I fuckin' love this band with a passion!
I sorted out the files I found for each song on video and have posted them as separate tracks for those that want them that way but, as they are all the same format and bitrate they do join together (they were probably one file at some point methinks) and so, the best way to join them is a little script I wrote that you can download along with the files. Just grab all the files, put them in the same folder as the script file contents, run the script and Nandub program will join them all exactly as they should be. (If you do it with some other 'video joiner' program it is likely there will be spaces or glitches introduced so you are warned! this way is the right way!).



So anyway, the video...it's a rockin' show.
I have now seen quite a few concerts and heard a few bootlegs of this band and I have to say, this glastonbury set is among their best for ful on performance and energy.




It's brilliant I swear it.



I will just post the bloody links...

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

01_Consoler_Of_The_Lonely.avi
02_Hold_Up.avi
03_Level.avi
04_Rich_Kid_Blues.avi
05_Steady_As_She_Goes.avi
06_Many_Shades_Of_Black.avi
07_Broken_Boy_Soldier.avi
08_Salute_Your_Solution.avi
SCRIPT TO join glastonbury Raconteurs set.rar

Alternative Links

01_Consoler_Of_The_Lonely.avi
02_Hold_Up.avi
03_Level.avi
04_Rich_Kid_Blues.avi
05_Steady_As_She_Goes.avi
06_Many_Shades_Of_Black.avi
07_Broken_Boy_Soldier.avi
08_Salute_Your_Solution.avi
To_join_glastonbury_Rac_set.rar

================
================

Enjoy...well, you would have to be some kind of stale person to sit through this and not get some enjoyment out of it!


Tags::::::

Labels: , , , ,

- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great thanks!!

8/01/2008 10:31:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thanks for the feedback. I was wondering if anyone even cared anymore... sniff.

8/03/2008 06:03:00 pm  
Blogger willie_dixon said...

Hey this is great! The Raconteurs are also one of my favorites, I saw them in Ohio about a month or so ago...great show! If you can find any audio from an '08 show and post it up I'll be your best bud!

8/13/2008 12:05:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hehe. OK Willie, I will see what I can do...

8/14/2008 01:02:00 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm a bit obsessed as well.

I was just wondering if the joining script will work on a Mac. I'm having abit of trouble. Thanks!

10/27/2008 05:04:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hwello there Rachel...nice to meet a fellow obsessive. I mean, arent the raconteurs so great? Hehe
OK I know nothing about MACS.
However I know a little about using google and I found some info that, if it were me with a Mac and not sure what to do, I would use these links myself to teach myself how its done...so good luck:
Software so far recommended:
jFuse

A bit of info here where folk are discussing it

You need this:
ffmpegX

but then apparently THIS great software does it all for you in a simpler way than the others:
D-Vision 3

Good luck.
Here's my best advice for you:
GET A PC!!!
Haha.
HitMeWithIt

10/27/2008 02:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home