Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Horrible Histories - Villainous Victorians [KIDS AudioBook]


Don't ask me why, I don't really know myself but I had the strange urge to put this cd on here to share!
OK I will admit it: the last time I posted something like this I got a few emails requesting anything else like it...so here it is.
For the kids, although maybe a few of you could do with learning something about history too hehe.
What can I say, its a history education for kids of maybe 6 or 7 to 9 or 10...I'm no expert.
Its made to be fun and informative..my 8yr old likes it and I enjoyed listening to it with him so there's your review.


Enjoy.
:)

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Click or Click.
================
================


Some music next I think.
Anyone heard of The Raconteurs??

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Blogger Zer0_II said...

Hello again. I wanted to invite you and your readers to my new social network that I have created. It's similar in appearance to myspace (minus all the hormone-crazed teenagers), but it is intended to serve as a hangout for artists, musicians, and music lovers. I have also included a forum category for music bloggers such as yourself to promote their blogs and share updates. If you are interested, here is the url:

http://digitalmeltd0wn.ning.com

I hope to see you there. Take care.

Zer0_II

8/01/2008 03:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home