Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Great Hunger: The Songs of Shane MacGowan

Hello again folks. I'm not stopping long tonight but I just HAD to post this link to a documentary that I watched earlier, it's not the best quality but it can be streamed direct from google video so I urge you to watch it.



Yet again we see the untroubled Shane MacGowan apparently on his road of self-destruction that he apparently seems not to notice.
The guy is incredible to me.
A genius.
I wonder how he manages to come up with such poetry like he does when his brain is in a state of constant pickledom.
It's always something that makes me a bit sad..when I see him and listen to him in interviews like on this film, I find myself wondering what he 'could have' been like or what he might have been had he not systematically destroyed every sober moment with whatever drugs he used to take and, now, his full on trip into alcoholism at full throttle. He drinks like one of those old men you see in the tube and yet he's still there ... doing what he does, drinking, smoking and writing songs.
The ironic thing is that he often will say how happy or satisfied he feels and gets pissed off with people worrying about him. Yet he truly is in a semi-comatose reality most of or all of the time.
In this film he even makes some comment about how when it comes to drinking and health, he would always put his health first'!
What is it they say about denial and alcoholics. Yet there is a bit of him that tells you, blatantly to your face: I'm no alcoholic fuck up. this is me, this is how I am and this is my life.
To be honest there's no argument against that.
Please watch it even if you hate the band, you might just see a glimpse of humanity that you never knew existed.



LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare

================


Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say good bye to all your wma files. I really enjoyed deleting every one of them. 14 Gig got to hurt!

Next time find your own host you moron.

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:o_X13xUSkZHTqM:http://jdra.mo-blog.jp/official/images/fuck_you.jpg

2/15/2009 09:02:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Are you a total idiot?
Don't answer that. You made it plain for all to see.
LOOK AROUND!
Every single post on this site has the files hosted...where?
LOOK AROUND BEFORE ANSWERING!
Yes you got it...rapidshare, megaupload, mediafire, etc etc..
FREE FILEHOSTING SERVICES!
Have I ever uploaded to another site?
No.
You accuse me of having 4Gb deleted by you and that it would hurt?
what posts on this site have lost their links because of this?
what posts on this site have been linking you these 4gigs?
NONE.
Look around, find one!
If you are the admin of someone's server I pity them./ You have no idea.
I do not know how to access a server that is not OPEN already and even with open ones I have absolutely NO IDEA how to upload to them as it isn't something I have ever tried.
The 'evidence' you seem to be telling people such as my webhost is that I posted a link to some open dex's (use google moron!) on a site where people share information such as open directories that are PUBLICLY AVAILABLE TO ALL...that had mp3's on it.
Now, if you are trying to tell me that yours was one of those I posted and, that also you didn't host the MP3s yourself and that it was actually hacked open by someone who then filled it with MP3s then I am truly sorry for your misfortune but don't you think you should be learning how to lock down the server instead of trying to exact revenge on someone e who actually only copied a link from a google result and posted it to a forum?
You blame me???
You are a fucking idiot and if you accuse me further I WILL be the one complaining.
Now you have left the message here you are as easy to find as anyone else so I WILL complain about your unfounded accusations of hacking.
Leave well alone.

2/17/2009 02:54:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Can't even leave a link to an image properly you fucktard.

2/17/2009 02:54:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Another thing....
WMA files???
Fucking idiot twice and thrice again!
This site is about MP3s I should inform you as you obviously cannot fucking read as well as think!
I never post wma files anywhere.
They are shit.

2/17/2009 02:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home