Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Tom Waits - The Dime Store Novels Vol.1 (Live at Ebbetts Field) [10-04-1974]



Hello again you lot.
Firework night. What a noisy irritation that is. I wouldn't mind if it really was just 'Firework Night' but it's firework week and beyond...'. again I look at what I'm writing and think 'shit, am I that old and grumpy?' hehe.
Obviously.
Those friggin' young 'uns need to shut that feckin' noise up cos' it makes me almost jump out of me slippers and spill me nice cuppa tea all over me dressing gown damnit!
In my day you were glad if you got to hold a bloody sparkler whilst watching the local display. Nowadays..oh bollocks.
There is a new president in USA, did you hear about it yet?


US Elections?
Sick of hearing about it, me.
It's great and all, oh yes I really do think so.
Brilliant news.
It just makes me wonder - when did we become such a full-on media driven society with screens everywhere that bring us news story after news story - to the point where every piece of news is kind of devalued and becomes part of the general background noise??!!
It pisses me off.
How many different people can the BBC or(insert any News station here) find to interview and ask 'How does it make you feel having a black president' or 'Do you think Obama will make the changes he has promised' or 'bla bla bla'.
All interesting stuff but not a million times over.
I hate the media and yet it's a major part of my life.
Damn.

OK so it's Tom Waits today and you better be ready cos' this one will rock your underpants down if you see what I mean.

I have another version of this show named 'Denver 1974' but it would seem that there is a person known as Wolf who is in the habit of producing remasters of bootlegs. From what I have heard he knows what he's doing too.
So this also goes by the name of Wolf Remastered volume 4.
Whatever, I'm sure you don't give a shit anyway.

TRACKLIST
1. I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You (5:26)
2. San Diego Serenade (2:55)
3. Good Night Loving Trail (5:47)
4. Diamonds On My Windshield (2:21)
5. Ice Cream Man (2:53)
6. Please Call Me Baby (5:09)
7. Better Off Without A Wife (2:27)
8. The Ghost Of Saturday Night (2:51)
9. Big Joe & Phantom 309 (5:21)
10. SemiSuite (3:05)
11. Ol' 55 (3:29)
12. On A Foggy Night (2:33)
13. Martha (4:23)


Duration : 48:46

Total Size : 79.0 MB

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Single Rar Archive] Click or Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Comment if you need one.
================
================


Tags::::::

Labels: , , , ,

- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, these are great!

12/04/2008 03:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Feb 19th 1975 - thanks!

1/13/2010 01:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home