Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Are YOU experienced??? Well come, Experience Hendrix. { DIVX VIDEO DVD-RiP }



Hello hello hello.
Damn I am really starting to dislike the way I have this set up with the large letter at the beginning of every post.
I actually like that, it's the problem of the way the text is almost running into the borders of the columns on each side. I want to somehow make the central area have a space on each side between the side columns, if you're still with me.
I know, you really don't give a flying monkeys so let's get on with the music. Flying Monkey!




Experience Hendrix. I have raved about it. I have posted tracks from it. I have shared the mp3's ripped directly from the DVD.
Well I finally have the audacity to offer you the rip of the complete show.
I will post a wee preview for you that I sent to google video. (Now that youtube is going to delete music videos posted by UK users...grrrr).
Need I repeat the information about the Experience Hendrix Tour concept?
No, of course not. Have a look Here, Here and OK then, Here too if you really don't know what it's all about.
In a sentence: It is a collaboration of great guitarists playing a concert as a tribute to Hendrix and they only play Hendrix tunes.
There you go! Who needs wikipedia?!



A Tracklist is in order I suppose...
Kenny Wayne Shepherd & Double Trouble: "Come On (Let The Good Times Roll)," "Voodoo Chile" and "I Don't Live Today"
Indigenous: "Hear My Train A Comin"
Living Colour: "Power Of Soul" and "Crosstown Traffic"
Eric Gales: "Purple Haze"
Hubert Sumlin, Jimmy D. Lane & Double Trouble: "Bleeding Heart" and "Killing Floor"
Mitch Mitchell, Billy Cox & Andy Aledort: "Freedom"
Paul Rodgers, Mitch Mitchell, Billy Cox, Andy Aledort & Kenny Olson: "Stone Free"
Buddy Guy, Andy Aledort & Double Trouble: "Hoochie Coochie Man"
Buddy Guy, Hubert Sumlin, Andy Aledort & Double Trouble: "Five Long Years"
The Ensemble: "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)"


BONUS SONGS:
Robert Randolph & Double Trouble: "Purple Haze"
Mick Taylor & Indigenous: "Red House"
Eric Gales, Billy Cox & Buddy Miles: "Foxey Lady"

You already know what I think of Eric Gales but I swear, this video preview was chosen at random!!!
Honestly!
It just so happened that I stopped the film at Eric Gales and chopped that part out to upload to google...



File Details
--- Video Information ---
Video Codec Name: XviD ISO MPEG-4
Frame Width x Height (pixels): 688 x 384
Aspect Ratio ("DAR"): 1.792
Framerate (FPS): 29.970
Video Bitrate (kbps): 1781
MPEG-4 : MPEG-4


All the videos are the same specs as above.

The files are as folows:
File Name: Experience Hendrix.CD01.avi
Duration : 49:11
File Size: 732 Mb

File Name: Experience Hendrix.CD02.avi
Duration : 49:59
File Size: 732 Mb

--- BONUS Extras ---
File Name:
Experience Hendrix.BONUS Extras.avi
Duration : 24:27
File Size: 366 Mb

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


The video comes in three full Avi files as you can see from the above. They are posted at two locations. Megaupload and Rapidshare.
MEGAUPLOAD
Experience Hendrix.CD01.avi
Split Rar Archives]
Part 1 or Part 1
Part 2 or Part 2
Part 3 or Part 3
Part 4 or Part 4
Part 5 or Part 5
Part 6 or Part 6
Part 7 or Part 7
Part 8 or Part 8
****
Experience Hendrix.CD02.avi
Part 1 or Part 1
Part 2 or Part 2
Part 3 or Part 3
Part 4 or Part 4
Part 5 or Part 5
Part 6 or Part 6
Part 7 or Part 7
Part 8 or Part 8
****
Experience Hendrix.BONUS Extras.avi
Part 1 or Part 1
Part 2 or Part 2
Part 3 or Part 3
Part 4 or Part 4
================
================
RAPIDSHARE
Split Rars Alternative 1]
I put the rapidshare links in groups for easier downloading.
Experience Hendrix.CD01.avi
Here or Here
****
Experience Hendrix.CD02.avi
Here or Here
****
Experience Hendrix.BONUS Extras.avi
Here or Here
================
================

Phew. I hope you can find it within yerself to leave a comment if you are into this.
Enjoy, I love this show and hope you will too.

Tags::::::

Labels: , , , ,

- Link for this post -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez. I hope your readers/visitors show some love for all your efforts. Is Five Long Years a Hendrix song? Am i being an annoying nit-picker?

Whatever, it is an awesome vid/dvd.

Px

3/12/2009 12:53:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Um, oh er, YEAH! Of course five years long is a Hendrix tune. Didn't you know that?
What a fool!
:P

Don't go looking it up though because it seems that every website has got their facts wrong.
I KNOW these things as I met Hendrix when he was actually sitting one day tapping out the beat to that song and he eventually put it together that evening...oh how I remember the parties, what fun.
So yeah, I am right and ... you are wrong.
Again.
Oh well.

3/12/2009 01:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. Listened to the mp3s can't wait to watch what I heard.

Jeff

3/14/2009 12:31:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Well in that case Jeff you will enjoy this hugely!
Damn I left out the audio information from the main post.
Well I should point out that I kept the high quality AC3 audio from the DVD so it sounds the same as the DVD completely. Any trouble with audio on playback then just install either Ffdshow or AC3 Filter.
Just install either or both and you will be able to play just about any video or audio format then.
A lot of programs will already have installed an AC3 codec probably anyway but some folk still do have a problem if they haven't got the filter or codec for it.
Try first and if any problem then you have the answer already :)
HitMeWithIt

3/14/2009 12:46:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's amazing that there are actually people outside of Memphis who know who Eric Gales is. I mean, not that he's not good enough to be known outside of Memphis (it's fairly obvious that he's amazing), but no one I talk to that's not from here seems to know who the man is. Maybe he's better known in the UK? He's sort of a legend here in Memphis, TN, though. Everybody in the blues scene here knows of (and half of them KNOW personally) Eric Gales. The man rocks. Glad to see other people agree.

3/26/2009 12:18:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hello Michael, interesting comment.
Unfortunately it is the same here as you describe for other places. All the people I have mentioned Eric Gales to, except the frequent visitor and kindly soul that provided me with my first exposure to Gales, who goes by the name of 'P in the Hole' around here, no one else I know had heard of Gales. Not a thing.
I think, after seeing how good the guy is, that's why I was/am so surprised that even I had just never heard of him at all.
It happens. You can find some amazing musician and then you learn that they are not new, just not known about in many places. I suppose the internet will change that situation for good eventually but, for now we can still enjoy all the discoveries to be made.
It is thanks to this DVD that I even heard him and I'm glad I did.
Cheers,
HitMeWithIt

3/27/2009 07:06:00 pm  
Blogger Trustar said...

Thanks for the great share of the Hendrix.

Can't wai to get it opened up today.

Rock it

Trustar
Trustar Vibrations

4/10/2009 06:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home