Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, March 02, 2009

The Raconteurs - Live at Jazz Fest, New Orleans 05-04-2008 [BOOTLEG]





Hello you lot.
I am going to the GONG Gig in Brighton, UK on 29th November.
Wow I really can't wait, especially after I found out that the greatest guitarist on the planet will be in attendance. That's Steve Hillage for those who are not enlightened.
Now I just have to keep the hope in my mind that when November arrives I am going to be healthy enough to go. Fingers crossed it'll be cool.
'P' in the Hole is coming too so it's going to be a blast...!




I am uploading that great Hendrix Tribute show for you just now but it's taking a bit longer than I thought...bloody upload speed is shit.
So I bring to you a really nice set by, erm, The Raconteurs which is from The Jazz Fest, New Orleans 05-04-2008. I found This and This but not much info around online.


I can of course tell you that this is a great show and I wouldn't offer it if not!
Here, help yourself to a track list...
1. Intro (1:55)
2. Consoler of the Lonely (3:07)
3. The Switch and the Spur (5:01)
4. You Don't Understand me (5:02)
5. Hold Up (3:23)
6. Level (3:35)
7. Store Bought Bones (4:56)
8. Keep It Clean (Charley Jordan) (3:33)
9. Steady, As She Goes (6:33)
10. Blue Veins (8:24)
11. Encore break (2:46)
12. Old Enough (3:43)
13. Top Yourself (5:14)
14. Salute Your Solution (3:30)
15. Many Shades of Black (4:49)
16. Carolina Drama (7:50)


Duration : 73:29

Total Size : 136.8 MB




LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare



Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Split Rars Alternative 1] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
================




Enjoy.

Tags::::::

Labels: , , , ,

- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for being an active fan and sharing this great music. I appreciate your effort and time. Hugs from the States!

6/22/2009 06:03:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey there it is my HUGE pleasure to provide this fine show. Too few people have discovered the amazing chi of the Raconteurs!!!
Spread the word about them is my motto.
I didn't even bother to look to see if they are performing at any of the big festivals this summer in UK because I am too bloody unwell to make it to any of them and so I would be ultra-pissed off if I knew they were appearing.
I wonder..hehe...I just KNOW I will look it up at some point!
Cheers and glad you enjoy the music!
HitMeWithIt

6/24/2009 12:09:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u tell me the pass plz? thanks 4 uploadin

9/04/2010 04:18:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey Anonymous, I don't mind telling you the password but did you not know that all browsers have a 'search on this page' function?
If you press and hold the Ctrl on the lower left of your keyboard, then hit the F key you will see a dialogue pop up for you to type a word into. It then shows you where that word is featured on the page you are on.
So...you do this and then you type in the word PASSWORD and hey presto!
You find a password on any site, any page.
However I will give it to you this time, even though it is all over the pages and all over the site! :)
MP3@3pm
by the way, if this password does not work, then you have a corrupted download file and it will have to be replaced OR you are not using Winrar and so there is a problem with your software extracting some versions of winrars files. Either the answer will be found here:
http://3pmmp3.blogspot.com/2007/03/password-problems.html
Or you will need to use winrar software. Get that from one of the following download sources:
Winrar 3.71 uploaded and checked by Me!
Or
Winrar 3.71 checked and upped by Me!
Best of luck now ;)
HitMeWitIt

9/06/2010 08:49:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home