Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My new found love! Amy Winehouse Live Belfort 2007 {DivX Video}



Hello again and happy wednesday to you!

I only recently decided to give Amy Winehouse a chance and I sat and watched a show of hers that was on a week or so ago on BBC. Well it was just brilliant.
she blew me away.
(there's a grotty joke in there somewhere but I won't be doing it).
Not only do I find her wildly attractive for some reason but her voice is a world of it's own. she is hypnotic and I would be willing to bet, she could get me to do anything with those hypnotic eyes and voice...



Yummy


Lecherous behaviour aside, let me just bring to you a real nice bit of video for you to download, of her doing a show in France in 2004 and the quality is great too.
Without further ado, enjoy!

PREVIEW...



LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Single Video File] Click or Click.
================
================

If you cannot downlload from there, leave a comment and before you can say 'mirrored links!' I will have new links just for you.
:)





Tags::::::

Labels: , , ,

- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-b

6/03/2009 07:06:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

verry good

6/03/2009 07:06:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes :)

2/20/2010 11:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home