Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jimi Hendrix - Band of Gypsys [1970] {{Stoner Collection #16}}





===-Stoner Music Collection Entry Number 016-===



Hello. I managed something, at least.
Next one in the list and I don't have to tell you my opinion on this fine album hehe.



I'll just keep the following in my posts for now so I don't have to explain over and over..
I can only really say one word: Steroids.
Well, maybe I should make that two or three:
Steroid Reduction Sucks.



Not much to say at all right now. I'm too friggin ill to have the energy. It feels as if all my energy is used up dealing with the opain that never stops and increases so much more when I try to eat.
If you don't eat you get thinner so ... not a good idea.
I'm turning this into some kind of medical journal now hehe.
Life is as it is for now.
Pretty fucked!

Here is a nice wee link for some reviews on this album. No fanboys there at all..

* * * * * * *
I'm using rapidshare,megaupload and hotfile now. No password.
If you don't see the file host you prefer, it must be uploasding right now. come back in an hour or so.
LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Rar Archive]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XHHCVHFZ

================
Alternative Link 1]
http://hotfile.com/dl/47954705/e794c1b/bog1970.rar.html

Alternative Link 2]
http://rapidshare.com/files/398354039/bog1970.rar
================
================

I need to get healthier... the steroids dose being so low now, has caused the symptoms of Crohn's Disease to be higher than ever and it's pretty much constant pain and weakness here. I'm just waiting for it to change but it is looking less likely each damn day.
Hmm.
OK and hey! Blast this album loud if you know what's good for you..

Up next ... Black Sabbath!
:::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Blogger CELEBRULUL NECUNOSCUT said...

enter at http://jimi-hendrix-fanclub.blogspot.com/
and leave a comment about jimi hendrix
your comments will be published in a book about Jimi Hendrix
best comments will recieve a free book
no mather where are you from
show that Hendrix It's Alive

8/10/2010 11:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home