Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Still alive :)

Hello folks.
I commend you on still hanging around to have had some notification of this post. Or maybe there really is no one here except me?!!
Would it matter?
Of course it fucking would!
You think I do this for finger exercise?
If no one was going to read or download any music I had thought was worthy of being introduced to, I wouldn't bother with this. I haven't updated for so long for health reasons, you may have guessed that.


It is not only physical ability, when I am so spaced and weak with illness that I cannot think of much more than pain and trying to eat enough calories every day to stop weight loss, then writing on here about music is just too far away from where my mind is. It is a struggle and so you end up with how the posts were becoming for awhile - short, no comment on the music, just an album cover and some links more or less.
There's loads of sites like that so I don't want to do that here. I used to have a laugh and post some rants but when I'm so ill it's hard to come out of the bubble of pain it gets you into.
so now you know then eh. Pain hits you hard and chronic, that is long term constant pain is a real bastardo.

I've been getting into The Stranglers - Rattus_Norvegicus album again lately, they are supreme!
The way the bass guitar sounds is like a tractor...you can almost see the strings on that thing rattling on the guitar so low and growling. Brilliant sound!
I'll post it up here tomorrow.
anyway got to go try sleep now, just thought it was time to post about this shit.
The new drug they put me on - it worked, then it faded, then it worked a little, then it faded, then i got worse, then it worked a little, then it hardly worked at all when i had it, and now?
It seems to have worked this time. I take it every two weeks and every time has given a different result as you can see.
It's overall not fun :/
Tomorrow is another day though :)

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better

11/08/2010 03:16:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey anonymous!
Thanks mate.
:)
HitMeWithIt

11/08/2010 10:11:00 am  
Anonymous Barber said...

Glad to see you back & hope your health improves.

I refuse to download The Stranglers on principle, the principle being that I'm of a certain age & own the vinyl.:-)

11/08/2010 03:17:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey Barber, thanks mate. The fragile world I am in right now, your comment means a lot :) Cheers.
Oh and I am 'of a certain age' too hehe and amazing to say it: I own the vinyl too!
I love the album as it was THE first album I ever bought that wasn't the pop crap of the day.
So that means I am actually a lot younger than you right? :P
I was born in '74.
Anyway, adios!
HitMeWithIt

11/08/2010 04:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Berber said...

Hitmewithit you are young enough to be my son.

Oh bugger now I'm depressed.:)

Keep getting better.

11/09/2010 04:52:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

HaHA! Well you know what I am going to say on that comment of yours...
that makes ME feel a lot better hehe!
[b]I now feel sad for you though...[/b]
OK.
*feelin sad*
*feelin a bit sad*
*Hmmm...*
Not now.
It's over. Don't feel sad about ageing!
Celebrate it!
[i]We haven't bloody died yet haha![/i]
(Many have, trust me)
OK Dad, what ye gettin me for christmas?
HitMeWithIt

11/11/2010 07:50:00 pm  
Anonymous Barber said...

[i]We haven't bloody died yet haha![/i]
(Many have, trust me)

Ain't that the truth, but I'm younger than my parents were at the same age.

As for christmas you're getting bugger all because you haven't been a good boy. :-)

11/12/2010 03:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home