Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Kasabian - Live From Brixton Academy

First up today is a nice (Arrgghh! Don't you just HATE that fucking word -NICE?)
I mean, what does NICE mean.
Not great?
Not that good but better than shite?
Not worthy of Great but better than poor?
I think its usually just one step up from steaming shit.
NICE to me, conjures up images of those paper-lacey things you have on tables..doylies..is that the right name?
The Word NICE is like flowery curtains and bland cake with a cup of tea at grandmothers.
Nice indeed.
Let me apologise for my complacency.

FUCK 'NICE'.
I will try that again without using the 'N -word'.
Here is a lovely picture of the woods outside my house.
I hope you appreciate the natural beauty when the bluebells are in bloom..it is pure poetry.

Those of you who possess a brain cell or two will notice the box floating on the right hand side of the page today. I get a few requests by email and, as I already have a million friggin email accounts, it gets a bit much logging into them all and keeping up with it. So, I installed that box over there to do the job for me. It is mostly for requests. If you would like to see an album posted here, either by a band or artist I have already featured, a rare or hard to find album or band or a request for something different. Then type your message and I will see it the same day without fail.
You can ask me something there too if you want a quick way of getting a reply from me but, please anything else then use the comments at the foot of each days post as I prefer to read these. There is still my email address too of course which you can find at the top-right of the page.

KASABIAN LIVE..
A brilliant piece of shit from a great band.
I do like Kasabian but there is a little hint in there that they are just imitating bands that came before them a tad too much.
Hmm.
I am undecided.
The thing is, I like that sound so I can't help but like Kasabian if they are imitating or not.
Either way, this is them live and the best way to listen to them.
This was recorded in December 2004.
Apparently it is available as a download only album.
Well here it is then...download it.


======part 1======
[RS]
3460711
wehatepresidentbush.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
3461843
wehatepresidentbush.part2.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
3461937
wehatepresidentbush.part3.rar
================


Flowers On Our Window. Psychedelia


Warning:
If ever you should find yourself using the 'N-word' frequently in conversation.
Stop & Think.
It isn't worth it. Get help.
It is wrong.
Nice = Not very nice.
- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

I didn't think it was possible...but you did it. You created a rant about the word "N*ce" (see, I didn't say it).


Congrats.

7/29/2005 09:27:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

hehe. I've always hated that f*ckin' word...

7/30/2005 04:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home