Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Complete MP3 Manager


I must apologise for the lack of post yesterday... I had more interesting things to do so I thought 'fuck it'.
Today is another day so here we are.
To interrupt the Bowie sessions for a minute, if I may, I thought I would give you another MP3 related software.
This program claims on it's website that: 'Quite simply, you will never need another music management program!'
Well, I'll let you be the judge of that. I have been suffering severe PC fuck-ups today and yesterday and unfortunately I haven't been able to test this very much at all. In fact as I write this I have it uninstalled already as I try to sort the problems out.
The program claims the following:

An AMAZING suite of tools to maintain, organise and catalogue your entire music collection.
Coordinate the file names and ID3 Tags using an intelligent name derivation mechanism to
update the ID3 Tags in your MP3's according to the file name (or vice versa).
Catalogue your collection in fully customisable HTML format for distributing
on the Web or in text format. Clean up your M3U and PLS playlists using the
Playlist Manager which will highlight and search for missing entries and
features an 'Auto-Tidy' function. Find duplicate MP3's in your collection
using the Duplicate Finder and recover wasted disk space. Rip audio CD's to
your hard disk and convert between MP3 and WAV format with vast encoding/decoding options.
Also included is a built-in music player,
or you have the option to use your favourite player such as Winamp or Sonique.

Extra features include en masse ID3 Tag change for Artist, Year, Comment AND Genre,
and a sort feature to organise all your MP3's into separate folders.
Quite simply, you will never need another music management program.
The Complete MP3 Manager aims to save you enormous amounts of time and
greatly improve the quality and organisation of your music collection.

==============

It definitely sounds impressive eh?
Try it out and get back to me.

Please don't be worried about the link. it is VERY EASY to understand. It is hosted on an FTP server and as such you should use an FTP client to download the file. One thing though is that you cannot just log in and click your way through the directories to get to the one the file is in. Therefore it is easier to use a download manager to directly link to the file and download it.
Just make sure you have read this which is a detailed explanation of how to download any of my FTP server links! (it is surely better to teach yourself than to blindly ask me for help and learn nothing right?)


PROGRAM LINK IS HERE
It is a rar file with the usual password.
- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Blogger hitmewithit said...

I just want to point out that Oliver is an intellectual cat. This is him saying 'Not now you arsehole, leave me alone won't you!'
Moody bastard he is...

8/11/2005 04:09:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many weird looking cats have you owned. This one looks like he's posessed. Thanks for a great read + music.

8/12/2005 02:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, this program is just god awful. First of all, most of the music I have is in M4A format, and this program does not support it in the least, even forcing the scanner to read them. I'm not sure, however, if this bothers you, so I'll go on to more universal comments. The logo, first of all, looks like it took five minutes in Photoshop, which wouldn't normally be a big deal if the program didn't take five minutes in Visual Basic. The menus are places akwardly, I encountered many crashes and lockups before even getting anywhere. I know a little VB, but I don't release any "greatest" programs ever, and if I did, this is what it would be like. Don't waste your time.

8/13/2005 10:03:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

hehe. Great stuff. You make me want to post more software up here just to get your reviews on it. So next time, leave your comments again..
Deal?

8/15/2005 12:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home