Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

BOWIE BBC 1972.01.11 - Sounds Of The 70's John Peel


What can I say today. Thanks for all the wonderful comments people. Excepting the people that really have left me comments in the past, the rest of you are pissing me off. Come on. Give me something to get interested in or motivated about!
I do this because I want to enable people to hear and enjoy some music they might not have bothered with otherwise but I also want to know what you think. If I don't know what you think then how do I know what, if any, reaction the choices of music are receiving?
Never mind all that crap, I actually crave attention and live in a cardboard box(with a broadband connection), with no friends and no one to talk to. Please please leave me a comment. I promise I won't post the fun Lovin Criminals ever ever again.



Today is...you guessed it, the next in line of David Bowie BBC shows.
A John Peel session no less. Only four tracks but well worth a listen.
Soon my friends...soon you will have the complete BBC collection.
Enough!


LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
3630156
bbc1971sounds_1peel.rar
================

What's with the Charles Dickens you may ask. Indeed. He was a great man and his books are among my most enjoyable reads. I recommend him to those of you that can read a whole book.
You know, jokes aside, It is great to hear what you think so there was a point in my meandering crap about comments above you know.

Please Sir, Can I have some more..?
- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are Bowie's willy warmer.

8/07/2005 10:19:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thank you.

8/07/2005 10:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.5years.com/sos11.htm

Details on this session....

8/12/2005 10:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home