Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

David Bowie - Sounds Of The 70's with Bob Harris, 1971


WE EAT TORTURED ANIMALS. Mmm Lovely?


I better just point out that, despite todays choice imagery above, I am not a vegetarian. I do still however, abhor the way animals get treated and I detest the fast food culture. That is the one most lacking in animal respect as far as I can see and it should be stopped. You can tell my hearts just not in it tonight so I'll get on with the music and get the fuck out of here.



Had a fucking tart of a day today but here I am...stumbling in the door, late, just in time to give you another Bowie fix before I drop down dead.
Something like that.

Today it's the session for the BBC show 'Sounds of the Seventies' with Bob Harris, Bowie does 7 tracks including Kooks and Eight line Poem which are two of my favourites. You know, just to be irritating, I won't be telling you what the other tracks are: Download it and find out. Call it a little surprise for you.


LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
3630249
bbc1971sounds_1harris.rar
================

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
Then we will both be slightly less irritated by the failings of our governments, the commercial world and how it owns the rest of us (who are mere pawns and players in the game too), the never ending 'war on terror', the McDonalds bid to take over the world, noisy fucking children playing outside my window, neighbours who deserve to be skinned alive and have sea water poured over them, left in the sun until it dries off...thus leaving behind a residue of salt. ouch!! Then we could allow them to have a sea water wash to cool the wounds if they liked! Then...let the cycle continue...that ought to teach them a lesson the bastards.
Wow. Another great torture I invented there. Write it down.
I only advocate torture for people who deserve it, of course.

Did I just invent a phrase:
'A fucking tart of a day?'

- Link for this post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home