Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Wishbone Ash - Wishbone Ash

Whenever I used to have some old hippy dude saunter over to me and dare to utter the words 'Wishbone' or 'Ash' without talking about either roast chicken or cigarettes I would always glaze over and go into a dreamworld where the only thing on my mind would be when is this twat going to give it up?
That was until, one day, I was fortunate enough to catch a track called 'Errors of My Ways'.
This song, apart from a lot of their other -crap- stuff, is a real classic. The first time I heard it I had to know who it was by and then I had to own it so that I could play it again and again. Then of course, being a guitarist who has to learn everything I did that too.
I still love to listen to it now and then. It's progressive rock yes(!) but they do it so, so well in this track. The rest of the album is not so bad either but I am no Wishbone Ash fan as such, I just know when I like a tune and that's the one I like.
Apparently though as I read about them, this album is seen by many as the band at their height, their pinnacle, the best Wishbone Ash album. If that is the case then I'm fuckin' glad I never bothered getting into them!
Ha!
Download this please as they have done a fucking great job on 'Errors of my ways' and I suspect that if you like that track, the rest won't go down too badly too.

LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
4496828
wash.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
4497619
wash.part2.rar
================

Password: www.mp33pm.tk

No extra MP3s today..




Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Blogger JDS said...

If you listen really, really carefully to Wishbone Ash's "Live Dates" album, you can hear me coughing!

8/30/2005 01:24:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

hehe erm...yes. I will try that!
Well, I would if I had the album that is.

8/30/2005 04:23:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishbone Ash are coming to a little pub near me again next month.. they play it twice a year, their last gig there was tremendous!!

8/30/2005 05:53:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

No shit?!
I would like to see them live...where is this?

8/30/2005 06:11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOp North lad, In Hull... they play the Springhead pub there

8/31/2005 08:27:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Damn the south! Damn it to hell..etc etc etc.
Well I got your attention now so..can't find Little Angels anywhere for you mate-sorry. And I found a few of the requested files today...so many infact that I aint got time to actually do the fucking blog! hehe!

8/31/2005 08:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home