Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Putumayo Presents Gypsy Caravan

Those of you that were awake yesterday may have noticed there was a download shortage. That's right. Well done.
Todays offering is one I only recently got and I think its damn good. I've always had a weakness for music that makes you feel like you are in some little village somewhere, listening to real people playing real acoustic instruments, in a tradition and with a passion they learned from previous generations. Like I mentioned before, when I lived on a Scottish Island, there would be opportunities to experience this kind of shit first hand -live. No better nights can be had than those...well, musically speaking of course!
Anyway here it is.. Gypsy Caravan. Not sure about this series 'Putumayo Presents' as they seem to have an album for every type of traditional or folk music going..I don't know about them but had a look at the site and I am getting quite into their releases.
This music has a great atmospheric quality and is very acoustic and melodical. You'll see. Download it. [I have a source for a few of these Putumayo Presents albums..might post more when I give them a listen myself. Let me know what you think though].

LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
4352907
death_kills.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
4354384
death_kills.part2.rar
================


Password: www.mp33pm.tk

Todays MP3s By:Radiohead
The show is:RADIOHEAD LIVE, 2001-09-11 ,Parkbuhne Wulheide,BERLIN
I tried to find a live show to fill a request and here it is.
The tracks are not named so you'll have to name them manually after you download them.

Day / Disc 1

1. National Anthem.mp3
2. Hunting Bears.mp3
3. Morning Bell.mp3
4. My Iron Lung.mp3
5. Karma Police.mp3
6. Permanent Daylight.mp3
7. Climbing Up the Walls.mp3
8. No Surprises.mp3
9. Dollars and Cents.mp3
10. Airbag.mp3
11. Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box.mp3
12. Fake Plastic Trees.mp3
13. I Might Be Wrong.mp3
14. Pyramid Song.mp3


Day / Disc 2

1. Paranoid Android.mp3
2. Idioteque.mp3
3. Everything in its Right Place.mp3
4. Like Spinning Plates.mp3
5. Lucky.mp3
6. You and Whose Army.mp3
7. How to Disappear Completely.mp3
8. Talk Show Host.mp3
9. Street Spirit.mp3
---------------
Tags::::::
Problems downloading? Go to the direct source in that case and search for Radiohead. www.glidemagazine.com - good site!
- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff! I see you're into GENUINE traditional music. Have you ever checked out the "Network" label" releases? URL is http://networkmedien.de/home.html. They've got the most amazing collections of music from around the world, beautifully packaged. Much, much better than Putamayo. I have their compilations of sufi music, gypsy music, music from around the Sahara and their hommage to Nusrat Fateh Aleh Khan. Check it out. If you're interested I can upload some through RS, YSI, Megaupload etc.

8/26/2005 12:40:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Jan!
Email me so we can talk!
I am VERY interested and we could come to an arrangement to facilitate easy transfer of the files...
email me: hitmewithit@gmail.com

8/26/2005 03:15:00 am  
Blogger Gary LeDrew said...

Hi
Love the gypsy music
I had trouble (no files) in
death_kills.part2.rar
was this just me?
thanks

8/26/2005 12:51:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

It was just you. Links still ok as of two days ago!

8/30/2005 04:19:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei. i've been searching for a couple of putumayo albums, and i saw on your post that you had a source. can you share them with me? you can send it over to aqrn785@yahoo.com. thanks in advance! - lem

12/23/2005 08:56:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home