Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Mano Solo - La Marmaille Nue [1993] || Tomoyasu Hotei

Mano Solo. His own work. He's an artist too you know! Clickme for art!

Blogger is fucking me about today dammit!!


UPDATE - ALL LINKS ARE NOW FIXED!


If ever there was proof that music transcends all language and other barriers, this is it.
Mano Solo: I only recently discovered this genius of French music and I am literally knocked over by him.
The passion in his voice is heart rending. I could only compare his originality and style to say.. I don't know maybe a french Tom Waits? Hmm that might put you off. It sounds nothing like Tom Waits but Tom Waits also has that gift of raw passion though in a totally different style and genre to Mano Solo.

CLICKME for Mano Solo Artgallery! opens in new window!
This is his debut album which makes it even more astounding.
You know, I don't understand a single word of any of the lyrics but it makes absolutely no difference.
That's real good fucking music my friends.

Read this riveting and interesting biography.
Biographie
Check his artwork here.
His official site art and productions (animations etc) page here is definitely worth a look!

LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
4384533
m1993solo.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
4384753
m1993solo.part2.rar
================
================
Password: www.mp33pm.tk

Todays MP3s By:Tomoyasu Hotei
Who? you say..? yeah, I did too but read on..
A band I just happened across today...Very energetic and upbeat. fucking good actually...and japanese.
Try them!



Then when you've tried that, don't try this...it's fucking shit but as always, there are some absolute faux-depressives who would drink blood and make a pact to listen to this shit forever..or something.
Idiots. I read the Amazon reviews and they(the fans) are fucked up. A lot say how shit they are and then you read the typical weiner who can't spell wurds lyk 'wurds'. They go on about how 'dis is cool so if you dont finkso you don no good music'..etc etc.

God.

Beam me up scottie. I've had enough.

Well incase there are any borderline autistics around, here are the links to TWO of their albums. Oh yeah, the band is called....
My Chemical Romance

Album #1
I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love


Album #2
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

Go kill yourself after listening to that sorry excuse for talent!

About the Japanese stuff..which I have never really looked at before today so I may start doing so..watch this space!

If you like it also...
Just browse the main directory and see if you like anything else there.
http://www.chintsuuzai.com/antique/mp3/
All japanese bands I think but I was surprisingly into Tomoyasu Hotei so who knows what else is lurking in there..?

Tags::::::

- Link for this post -

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, if you were wondering about Tomoyasu Hotei, their song "Battle Without Honor" from their "Electric Samurai" CD was also featured in Kill Bill Vol. 1 & is on the soundtrack...i think they used it as the music for the movie ads too...it's one of my favorite songs on the soundtrack too, so i'll be sure to check our their albums too, thanks for finding that link!

8/26/2005 09:55:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thanks for the info mate. Though I fucking hate Kill bil and all the rest of Mr huge ego 'one trick pony' tarantino (see, with a small 't') He is a prick and his films aren't cult, controversial or artistic. They are the makings of a masturbating teenager who happens to have a career in movie making, unfortunately!

Shit I just noticed. One fucking comment and yet a load of hits to the site today. That means that all the people who came here are too busy, uninterested or just fucking selfich to even give an opinion on the music, let alone say thanks.
Fuck, I put a lot of fucking work into this one today.
Oh well the fickle internet strikes again.
Fuck you all you bastards!

8/28/2005 03:25:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chk, chk, chk ... c'est pas très gentil, tout ca ! ;-)

Mano Solo is indeed very very special. Although I am pretty "literate" in french music and artists and some of them are among my all-time-favourites, I did not know of him (have to bitch to my french friends friends for that...) so thank you very much for this. His lyrics are also very special. Although there is a lot of rage and anger and ... death, he can also write very emotional love lyrics (see Toujours quand tu dors - you can find his lyrics at paroles.net) the way only french do :-)

If you like him, you should check (if have not already) Noir Desir et their singer and soul Bertrand Cantat. "Veuillez rendre l'âme" is their first and best ... Let me know if you cannot find it

8/28/2005 02:55:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE My Chemical Romance! Mwahahahaha! So thanks...

8/29/2005 09:09:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

@penny:
Mano Solo is definitely special.I have been searching and eventually downloaded some of the names you mentioned. although the solo stuff I heard by Bertrand Cantat sounded pretty damn good, I wasn't too hot on the bands tunes. I would however like to hear the one you recommend.
I have setup a very simple way for users to send me an album if they choose to so, email me and maybe I can get that one off you...?
hehe. Go on, you know you want to...
Email me now

8/30/2005 04:22:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

@ Matthew: You cannot help your lack of taste my friend. Blame your parents. they probably had you singing along to Leo sayer or something as a child.
:)

8/30/2005 04:22:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Chemical Romance? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Sinking pretty low for some links these days, arn't you?

8/31/2005 12:47:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

hehe too right!
I just worked it out last week that unless you have direct MP3 links then some aggregators don't index the site content. I don't give a fuck what I link to but I will try to find acualt listenable stuff in future!
They really are fucked up though eh!

8/31/2005 09:54:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Havent listened to Solo but im going to, thanks for that!

By the way hotlinking to other peoples mp3s is definately not cool man....you should know better...

Anyway, some times its funny to read you...for all the wrong reasons :)

9/03/2005 06:30:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

WHAT ARE YOU ON??
'By the way hotlinking to other peoples mp3s is definately not cool man....you should know better...'

Firstly, who are these 'other people' you speak of?
You don't perhaps mean people who are too dumb to realise that, if you have an open server online then it is more likely that the files will be accessed than not?
Therefore any files that are hosted on a server are 'fair game' and if you really don't want them to be accessed?
Don't make them publicly available!
I should know better?
It seems I do know better..than you that is.
God! I am careful about links but even I know that an open directory is an open directory.

In fact by what you say, every fucking link on the internet is someone elses MP3s or someone elses jpegs or whatever. If they are publicly available..they are publicly available.
The only problem, apart from the boring and obvious copyright shit is this: People often use PCs without having the brains to work them properly. It should be illegal I say but they are doing it and getting away with it. What this means is that they have servers running and, as admins, they don't have a friggin' clue how to make these secure or at least hidden from public access.
They pay for their mistake in bandwidth!
That is the way life goes. The informed are one step ahead of the idiots.
Something like that.
Anyway, thanks for the compliment.
hehe!

9/04/2005 11:28:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I dont know whether I agree with your assessment of MCR, but I will say this, out of their entire Three Cheers album, the only song I like is Helena and one other, if I had the mp3s on my pc, I would go through and find the other one, but its not the popular song (Ghost of You and I'm Not Okay - I really dont like these songs). And wtf I watched the VMAs and at the end they talked about anew MCR video so I decided to watch it, what fucking crap that was...when did they decide Ghost of You was a good song?

9/19/2005 10:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mano's links are squid meat.

4/11/2006 06:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home