Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Music Of Islam-Vol. 3: Music Of The Nubians Aswan, Egypt

Okay folks just a quick update for the day..Life is pressing me.
First off I want to let you know that yesterday I got THREE Mano Solo albums! You can too by going to http://thisisholycrap.blogspot.com which is a brilliant blog with some cool photography as well as some real gems, musically speaking.
Today I am posting the next in line of two series' you have already seen some of.
The Music Of Islam volume 3.
Music Of The Nubians Aswan, Egypt.

I especially like this one. Truth be told I don't really listen to Vol.2 much now as I find it a bit much but this one, great.
Enjoy it.
Can I just point out here:
If you find any dead links then the ONLY and I mean ONLY way you can let me know(that will yield a result) is by emailing me with DEADLINK in the subjectline of the email. Inside the email you MUST put the url and the EXACT links that you want to be re-uploaded. If you do all that I ask then you will be rewarded with newly uploaded files. I will do the re-uploading on about a two-weekly basis so don't expect it the same day. Just be assured that if you follow these instructions then you WILL get a new link within a two week period.

LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
4932695
egypt3.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
4934018
egypt3.part2.rar
================
================
Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, excellent compilation ! :-)
...but, is there any chance that you repost 'vol 1' cd's which I missed and it is not available on Rapidshare no more??
thanks anyway, best regards!

10/11/2005 03:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home