Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

[Mussorgsky] Pictures At An Exhibition - Abbado Berlin Philharmonic

Click here to go to the artists site. Great work to be seen!
Most of you..well, most of you that are ageing hippys or like myself used to be a wannabe hippy, will know of this piece of music thanks to the great Emerson Lake and Palmer version or some say corruption of it in 1974.
Yes it is classical music.
Yes I decided to post it as you well know, there are many types of music and they are not all indie and not all circa 2004-2005!
I'm very low on facts regarding classical so I'll let the music speak for itself.
I like listening to this when the mood takes me.
I hope you enjoy it too.
Click here to go to the artists site. Great work to be seen!
LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
5797265
PicturesBerlin.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
5797574
PicturesBerlin.part2.rar
================
================
Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the classical music. As you stated, some of these are very good (I saw your post of The Moldau, already had it, but nice to see other people also liking it ;-)

And one request please - Sibelius'Finlandia (played by anyone)

drmidnite

10/04/2005 09:24:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Great to hear you appreciate the classical!
I'll try to find out about the title you request as, at the moment it means nothing to me. Who knows..

10/04/2005 03:48:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

aaah. google tells me:
composer - Jean Sibelius
and you are looking for Finlandania.
Now I know what I'm looking for I might be able to find it :)

10/04/2005 03:49:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I enjoy a bit of classical occasionally, but never listened to mussorsky before :)

fruitbat

10/04/2005 04:59:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mate, dont let the bastards grind ya down... though i have all their stuff i think, you might be interested in posting some mostly Autumn.. caught them live a couple of weeks ago and they were great.. think pink floyd meets evanescence and you will be near the mark.. by the way.. wishbone ash were great last week!

10/04/2005 06:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Classical Music!
Keep it up.

10/04/2005 07:07:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I have it!
Jean Sibelius' - Finlandia
Will do a quick post just for you.....I expect you will express your thank by way of paypal
hehe

10/06/2005 04:46:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll have to get this one from amazon.

4/11/2006 06:24:00 am  
Blogger criação said...

I know it from Tomita, in a seventies album.

8/06/2007 03:06:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home