Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bob Marley LIVE! [III] - 05-24-73 Paris Theatre, LONDON



Ok it's the next random bootleg live show of the great Robert Nesta that I plucked from my collection for you.
I must warn you that I know very little about most of these bootlegs and as such would appreciate any of you nerdy anorak music types to give me some info(so that I too can then be a nerdy music anorak!). I had a quick search but turned up very little about this concert apart from the fact that it was in the Paris Theatre in London(surprise surprise!) and that it was recorded by the BBC for something they called 'In Concert'. Not exactly enlightening facts but I tried. Surely you know someone who knows someone who knows something? Or was even there?
Let us know anything about it by leaving a comment.
The quality is great and again, the talent leaves the hairs on the back of my neck standing..




LINKS:

This has now been re-uploaded so go to the new post HERE
================
================
More soon.
Is there anybody out there?

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw The Wailers on their first ever tour of the UK in Feb '73... they were supporting The Wild Angels , a rock'n'roll revival band, and it was shortly before they disappeared back to Jamaica having taken a recent snowfall as being a sign of displeasure from Jah... saw them again at Belle Vue in Manchester about '75 when Marley was well on his way to being a superstar... good gigs both...thanks for the download...

1/14/2006 04:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

flooble chatterbox
for your requests.

http://www.flooble.com/

1/14/2006 05:43:00 pm  
Blogger John AKA Reggaexx said...

Thanks - I've been diggin' these!

1/14/2006 06:08:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Dave: You are such a lucky guy. You must treasure memories like those. Damn. Why was I born in 1974!! fuckit. Not sure but maybe I can get a manchester gig for you at some point. I aim to have loads or ALL available gigs I can!
(some undertaking!)
============
Chris: Thanks mate but you know what? I actually already have an acocunt with that site and a chatbox already created to go on here! The colours were cool and everything ready, then I came here to put it on the site and the old one was back, working again so I at least have it as a standby incase I need it in future. Thanks for that though :)
=====================
Reggaexx: Love your site mate. Cool!

1/14/2006 08:21:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hmm I see..the friggin' requestbox has disappeared again. I think they are having some issues but its temporary. Will leave it until tomorrow then replace it with the other.

1/14/2006 08:28:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your music!

1/15/2006 07:38:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your music!

1/15/2006 07:38:00 am  
Blogger Celia Belle said...

i don't have this concert yet. many thanks on uploading it. oh and about the "smokin pot" boot. I have the 2nd cd of it but not the 1st. I used to have both once upon a time. and it is a great concert. which is why i am still looking for it.

1/15/2006 11:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

deleted :-((

2/15/2006 05:28:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home