Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bob Marley LIVE! [iv] 10-19-73 Matrix Club, San Francisco.


I will explain my choice of title here.(Yes, I had emails of confusion!) It says Bob Marley Live[iv] So that's Part 4 of the Bob Marley Live posts. There will be a lot more to add so I am numbering them to keep myself in order!


Ok I know the old motto of 'An album a Day at 3pm' is wearing very thin these days but you know what?
It doesn't matter.
Not really.
I mean, are you in a rush with your life?
Too much to do and not enough time to do it in?
If that is the case then maybe you need to remove some of the crap from your tasklist.
Just a suggestion.
Again I bring you a Bob Marley bootleg of exceptional quality and again I offer you nothing more than a tracklist (I didn't even give you that last time...oops.).
Did I say exceptional quality there? Ok then this one isn't of the same audio quality of previous shows you got here but the band is of the same quality! This is very bassey and a bit on the muffled side. Anyone with half a brain can at least play it through a basic equaliser and get a pretty good result. The ones of you with two brain cells or more can even try to 'fix' or 'enhance' it somewhat on a more permanent basis by using an audio application such as Soundforge, Adobe audition, GoldWave or even Cooledit Pro. I think there is some freeware thing around too. Audacity or something, I dont know.
If you would like to know where these applications are available then, erm, leave a comment on the subject.
(What a sad way to get comments I know).
Bob Marley & The Wailers Live at The Matrix Club, San Francisco, California in 1973

I am in the process of sorting my bootlegs out and discovering that I have a lot of duplicate or misnamed shit on the drive. So as some compensation to you while you await the next AMAZING POST, I deliver you what is probably my favourite all time mass released studio album of Bobs, KAYA.
Crazy Baldheads is a brilliant song. I could listen to this album for weeks. In fact I think I did when I was a complete loser/pot smoking reprobate/hydroponics wizard(!!)
So I say to you...Even if you have KAYA already (the album that is) then go dig it out and listen to it today. It will bring you to a great place.
If you do not have it then GET DOWNLOADING!

Tracklist for The Matrix Club, San Francisco
1. Rastaman Chant (5:23)
2. Duppy Conquerer (5:03)
3. Livley Up Yourself (7:28)
4. Cant Blame Youth (4:54)
5. No More Trouble (5:04)
6. Kinky Reggae (7:00)
7. Get Up Stand Up (5:33)

Need I post the tracklist to KAYA?
Ok then....


1. Easy Skanking (2:58)
2. Kaya (3:15)
3. Is This Love? (3:52)
4. Sun Is Shining (4:58)
5. Satisfy My Soul (4:31)
6. She's Gone (2:25)
7. Misty Morning (3:33)
8. Crisis (3:54)
9. Running Away (4:15)
10. Time Will Tell (3:29)
================================

LINKS:

JUST BEEN RE-UPLOADED! Go To The New Page For The Matrix Club
================

Kaya - Sorry link is no longer available.
================
================

More shite from me soon.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

8 Comments:

Blogger Paul Bourque said...

You're doing a fabulous job here, I really enjoyed the Bob and also the BBC John Lennon Stuff was excellent!

1/20/2006 01:01:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thanks. Its great to get comments like this. Cheers to both of you.

1/20/2006 02:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have been remiss in not leaving a thank you before so... thank you. BTW, I found your site through a post I think you made on some other one, not sure which, maybe avax? Not important, anyway, thanks again.

1/20/2006 10:05:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These live concerts are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them with all of us!

1/21/2006 05:33:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear Kaya again, my LP copy of this I didn't bother to replace so big thanks for that plus the live concerts which I love. Great blog with a really interesting mix of stuff. Long may you run!

1/21/2006 05:34:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Kaya album. Believe it or not, this one was missed in my collection

1/23/2006 11:05:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Great to hear you all enjoying the albums. More of the same soon. I have decided I will also post the studio and well known albums intermittently also. It seems not everyone has all of these...or they have the vinyl but not the MP3.
so look out for those

1/25/2006 10:41:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the bob marley shows. greatly appreciated. you keep on doing this for the people. rhythm is everything!!!

5/15/2008 07:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home