Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Muse - Black Holes and Revelations [2006]

Hosted by Putfile.com

I was drawn to this band(whilst knowing absolutely nothing of their name let alone the music they make) after HitMeWithThis posted something about their single on here..I think(?). Well that led me to find more and so I have this album. This very popular album it would seem from the amount of postings of it here there and everywhere. What do I think?
Does it matter?
Mediocre-to-good rock.
Not exactly knocking me out but I like listening to it.

LINKS:

part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================

MIRROR LINKS

part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
================
Think I gave them a bad rap? Come on! It isn't rocket science is it? I could write play and sing every track on there within minutes.. Yet another band cashing in on the ineptitude and ignorance of the masses.
! But hang on, I didn't say they were shite now did I?
Just remind me of sheep.

Hosted by Putfile.com


Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exactly the same mono, transcoded rip as posted everywhere else. Why did you bother?

6/17/2006 11:08:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Why did you bother?

Why the fuck did you bother you worthless piEce of shit. Quit whinge'ing and offer a beter choice asshole.
Fuck me, people like you really make me laugh.
I 'bothered' because cunts like you never do.

6/17/2006 01:34:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You 'bothered' in order to get a few more hits on your useless, derivative blog. Again - you're offering nothing new so why offer it at all? At least have the decency to tell everyone that it's a crappy mono rip. Great spelling BTW ;-)

6/17/2006 05:49:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Firstly, even a child can tell the difference between a spelling error and a typo. Hmm.
Secondly, why is someone of such high standing wasting their time visiting and even posting on such a useless blog?
I wonder. could it be that you are in fact projecting your feelings of low self-worth onto all those that are unfortunate enough to come into contact with you? I mean, there's never a good reason for an anonymous comment of such hate. Unless you really are a complete cunt.
It's people like you that make this world sem like it's going shit. People like you with your loud mouths that hide behind anonymous named posts on anonymous message boards and blogs with your opinionated and uneducated shite that you just love putting out there for anyone who bothers to read it. I note you still haven't offered us an alternative for the Muse album.
I know what your reply will consist of, having the ability to quickly search google for the words 'you're a useless' +prick +'website sucks' +'i am better than everyone I know' +'bla bla bla'. So I can see a million posts just like it.
Yaaaawn.
Anonymous cunt.

6/18/2006 03:04:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As to the previous comments - I'd like to see them do a blog like yours, or any for that matter. Tho I don't particularly get into most of what you post, there's the occaisional gem, for me. I liked some of the instrumental Mid-East stuff that was up a lot. Some people...
I'm a working solo musician and I'm a fan of Muse - but I always felt that they have 3 or 4 songs that they keep doing over. I think why I like them is that I'm a sucker for a minor key - and almost all of their stuff is a 3 chord minor key progression, sometimes throwing in a 4th or 5th for a break. I have to say I now agree with your comments on rocket science & sheep.
Thanx, don't let them get ya down, Keep it up.

6/22/2006 07:35:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey 54yroldguyinwny...where is WNY?
Just wondering.
Well, these links lasted about as long as all the rest posted all over the net. They are now dead.(not Muse). Finished. Gone.
It isn't a bad thing though.
Hey regarding the minor key stuff. It is a great sound I agree.. I remember nights spent strumming Black Magic Woman when I first played guitar and me and my mates would be so stoned we'd play that chord progression for hours, laying solo's over it and under it and around it until it was just so amazing and, and and..well you get the idea.
I think I will go and dust the fretboard down and give it a bash right now!
Hehe I can't wait now that I think of it!!

6/24/2006 08:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Think I gave them a bad rap? Come on! It isn't rocket science is it? I could write play and sing every track on there within minutes.. Yet another band cashing in on the ineptitude and ignorance of the masses."

Black Holes and Revelations isn't their best album. Have you listened to their other albums yet? Try Origin of Symmetry or Absolution. You might change your mind.

7/26/2006 04:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home