Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour #9 Divorce

Hosted by Putfile.com

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour MP3 show #9 Divorce
Hey it's that time again. Sit back and chill out to the mellowest voice on the planet. If last weeks show is anything to go by, some of the tunes aren't quite so 'mellow'... but how the fuck can I comment when I haven't even heard this one yet??!!!
It is only 7.30am here so you can't expect me to listen to this night time friendly radio show now can you?
Would you believe I set my alarm just to bring you this show early?
Thought not. I didn't.
Enjoy it.

LINKS:

part 1
================
part 2
================
MIRROR LINKS (coming later...)
part 1
================
part 2
================
================

Tags:::::::::
- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can not thank you enough for these dylan shows.
they are fantastic!

6/30/2006 08:11:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

You are both very welcome! Thanks for letting me know at least someone is happy! Although the shows get lots of downloads, people can't be arsed to leave a comment.
Cheers!

6/30/2006 11:31:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sorry to say that I'm one of those people who downloaded and didn't leave a comment. Please accept my sincerest apolgies. I certainly appreciate all the work you have done by providing us with all this great music. thank you so much!!
The Dylan radio shows are awesome! I wonder how much work he actually puts into them, ie.. choosing the playlist, writing the witty interludes..etc.
He sounds like a professional DJ.
Thanks again for the great music.

7/01/2006 06:04:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hope you manage to get the DVd as it is a worth addition to any Dylan fans stash!
I promise to do an upload in the very near future containing all of the previous theme time radio shows so, don't fret. Patience my man, patience!

7/01/2006 09:31:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

http://mp33pm.blogspot.com/2006/07/updated-links-for-all-of-bob-dylan.html


for radio shows weekly!

7/18/2006 04:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home