Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Just Jack - Overtones [2007]



OK OK you might not have expected to see this, or maybe you never know what to expect anymore? (I am talking about the album, not the picture).
I was watching online(just for a change you know) and the TV was on in the room at the time when suddenly my ears pricked up to some musician singing - or erm, rapping you might call it -live.
I stopped what I was doing and sat down to fully take it in.
It was the now highly marketed Just Jack. Whatever I am going to say in the latter part of this post let me first say I was mesmerised by his performance. Beat and note-perfect, his lyrical rhyming sounded pretty cool albeit in that dreaded cockney accent of the Londoner that you might have heard on those shitty Londoner hard men films like Lock Stock and two fucking arseholes, etc.
For some strange reason I actually thought this guy was good. So much so that I went online afterwards and tried to track down anything by him. the search was a waste of time.
Last night I saw an ad on TV for his upcoming album, 'Overtones' and with it that already annoying single 'Starz In Their Eyes'. So I did the search again and here is the album just for you.
I better give you my rundown on it.
Absolute crap.
Beyond shambolic.
If this is Englands answer to (American) Rap then all I have got to say is this:
English kids shouldn't rap.
If it isn't Englands answer to rap then what the hell is it exactly?
I think I just thought up a new genre..
Chav-Hop.
The Streets are more appealing.
Honestly.
Oh but don't listen to me right?
What the hell do I know?
Download it and then slag it off for yourself!
This is an up and coming new young raw talent from UK!
Amazing thing is he already had an album out in 2003.
Heard it have you?
Me neither.

LINKS:

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click
================
Split Rar Archive Alternative] Click
================
Single MP3 Files Download Folder] Click
================
================

Enjoy..hehe

Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this share.

3/03/2007 09:19:00 am  
Anonymous Nancy said...

I don't get it. If you're going to be THAT negative and aggressive, then why post his album!?
If you don't like the way it is then I think you might consider keeping quiet and staying calm.
What is all this harassment for?
Shame on you, but again, thanks for sharing such a nice album by a nice man -though you might not really agree on this one.

Have a nice day...

3/30/2009 12:30:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Oh for fecks sake...get a sense of humour!
Are you so lacking in foresight that you really cannot see any point at all in someone posting an album they dislike?!
You know what I can't even be bothered with you...just fuck off.

3/30/2009 01:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Nancy said...

Wow! You are very rude, indeed. Thanks and good luck with that language of yours...

3/30/2009 05:39:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Did I not just tell you to FUCK OFF?
I don't need any 'good lucks' or anything from you miss high and mighty!
You are a petty imbecile.
You just had to reply didn't you?
And you are somehow better than I?
You may not use 'language oh so foul' but that isn't relevant, you're still an arse!

3/30/2009 11:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks

9/04/2009 11:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home